Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nicholasoh

House Direction Changes?

Hi, I have recently heard that the facing of a house will change in accordance to different time of the year. Say for example, when I purchase my flat in Dec, it was facing South. As earth orbits around the sun, it might be facing other directions in March/June/September.

Can I check if this is true? If so, what directions will my house face all year round? All houses will get the west sun sometime in every year? Thanks in advance.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, I have recently heard that the facing of a house will change in accordance to different time of the year. Say for example, when I purchase my flat in Dec, it was facing South. As earth orbits around the sun, it might be facing other directions in March/June/September.

Can I check if this is true? If so, what directions will my house face all year round? All houses will get the west sun sometime in every year? Thanks in advance.

Good question, commoners don't aware. Even the so called feng shui expert also not aware, but it is part of fs. If the "reference" point of house is to sun, then it "changes" , say from march Equinox to Sept Equinox will be 0 deg. From March equinox to July 7 will be 11.25 deg, from July 7 to ~ 23 sept will be another 11.25 deg.

Please read the 24 jieqi, you will understand.