Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
summersann

The Experience: Our First Home

Wah, $400 plus! :o I'd rather clean the place myself and save that $400 for pretty things for the house :P it's probably not going to be clean after just one round of cleaning, and I always think that no one will clean our homes with more effort than ourselves. Just my opinion :)

Butting in here. Maybe u wanna ask friends if they have any part time aunties cleaning and don't mind doing 1 off cleaning.( think they charge 3/4hrs for $50 for market rate)

Of coz cannot expect professional standard but at least a huge layer of dust is cleared then we'll do another round of cleaning again. ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi summersann, well done and hope you have fun doing up the rest of your place. You have lotsa pets! Quite amazed that they get along with each other. No offense but just curious that no one tries to munch on any of the smaller fur kids?

Hi summersann, well done and hope you have fun doing up the rest of your place. You have lotsa pets! Quite amazed that they get along with each other. No offense but just curious that no one tries to munch on any of the smaller fur kids?

Thanks adidaem! :) The dog and cat get along, but I wouldn't say the guineas, hamsters and gerbils get along since they're all in separate cages :P The dog and cat get curious about them, but nothing of the eating sort :o not that they can reach them :D helps that they grew up together, so they're used to seeing small creatures.

Butting in here. Maybe u wanna ask friends if they have any part time aunties cleaning and don't mind doing 1 off cleaning.( think they charge 3/4hrs for $50 for market rate)

Of coz cannot expect professional standard but at least a huge layer of dust is cleared then we'll do another round of cleaning again. ;)

Good idea. Thanks!

Thanks adidaem! :) The dog and cat get along, but I wouldn't say the guineas, hamsters and gerbils get along since they're all in separate cages :P The dog and cat get curious about them, but nothing of the eating sort :o not that they can reach them :D helps that they grew up together, so they're used to seeing small creatures.

Ah ok, thought maybe you let the smaller ones run loose occasionally. If you don't then I guess no danger.

Enjoy your new place. Guess you'll find yourself staying at home a lot more? :yamseng:

Ah ok, thought maybe you let the smaller ones run loose occasionally. If you don't then I guess no danger.

Enjoy your new place. Guess you'll find yourself staying at home a lot more? :yamseng:

We close the doors to the room when we let them run around freely, so no real interaction between the big ones and little ones :)

We're hoping to be able to stay at home more! Haven't had a proper weekend at home since we moved in :( it's been endless trips to furniture and home accessories places to get stuff. We're hoping to get most of the essentials settled so we can start enjoying the home! :P

Got an afternoon off work to finally enjoy the home a little (though it's hard to fully enjoy when there's still quite a bit of stuff to do :P).

8AprilatHomesmaller.jpg

Some of the shots close up.

eetinthebox.jpg

image-99.jpg

image-95.jpg

image-97.jpg

Your cat loves to be photographed? He/She seems to be in most shots ;) And my Mom's dog loves to sit in luggage & open bags too!

Your cat loves to be photographed? He/She seems to be in most shots ;) And my Mom's dog loves to sit in luggage & open bags too!

He keeps getting into the shots that I didn't mean for him to be in, hahaha. He's quite the attention seeker. My dog can't quite fit into luggages and open bags, so I guess he makes do with armchairs and sofas :D

Timing sounds great! :D you have to spend anyway, so might as well do it during sales right? :P

image-92.jpg

My furries claiming everything as their own :D

Nice pouf! Is it from Make Room?