Sign in to follow this  
summersann

The Experience: Our First Home

VERY nice!!

stickers paster by yourself ah?

do they have one for rabbits!?!?!

no..wait... i only dry shower my bits.

lol!

Haha yah, stickers pasted by myself. I think I also have a sticker that has a rabbit on it :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thank you for your kind words :) I didn't get anything from Lorgan's. Didn't even go there because the places we went to made us happy enough :D the armchair is from Room of Woods. My display cabinet as in the one in our study that I just posted? That one's from IKEA! :) Blue stool's from egg3, you're right. Display cabinet is about $260 and stool is around $150.

Thanks for your info. I will scout around ikea and egg3. Looking forward to design my house in sept 2013....browsing around now for furniture and TB stuffs....:)

This isn't interior design related, but Chong Pang food market reopened! It has been under renovation since we moved into our new place, and we've only gotten to eat the food from the coffee shops around the food market. But wow, I never knew why people kept telling me I'm lucky to be near Chong Pang. Now I do! No more having to go to Bedok 85 for awesome hawker food! :D

On a more interior design-related note, mom's room is looking better (from the previous mess and sparseness). The walls are still kinda bare though, hmm..

image-110.jpg

Suggestions welcomed!

Is the cabinet from Make Room too?

Any closer view of the TV and Console and how u manage all wiring? Love such clean look.

Thanks for reminding us of another area we overlooked!

image-120.jpg

We didn't want a feature wall, and didn't want built-in TV console, so we have to make do with exposed wires because we chose to mount our TV. This is how it looks. We bunched the wires together using a wire manager.

The TV wall is so empty though. Need some ideas :P

Thanks for reminding us of another area we overlooked! image-120.jpg

We didn't want a feature wall, and didn't want built-in TV console, so we have to make do with exposed wires because we chose to mount our TV. This is how it looks. We bunched the wires together using a wire manager.

The TV wall is so empty though. Need some ideas :P

No wall feature? I also dont have .....

I have considered 3D wall paper..... vendor quoted me $580 per roll including installation. I think just keep it simple for the time being.

No wall feature? I also dont have .....

I have considered 3D wall paper..... vendor quoted me $580 per roll including installation. I think just keep it simple for the time being.

Yeah, as much as it's tempting for me to order a vintage print wallpaper, I think it's a bad idea for me to put wallpaper because my tastes and fancies change. I actually read somewhere on an interior design site that wallpapers are among the top bad choices that people usually make when designing their houses :P