Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
summersann

The Experience: Our First Home

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

kinect.jpg

This has got to be one of the best housewarming gifts (the air fryer was a good one too)! We totally put it to good use over the weekend. Glad we eventually picked kinect (and that we have great people who are so generous with their gifts) and not the Wii :)

kinect.jpg

This has got to be one of the best housewarming gifts (the air fryer was a good one too)! We totally put it to good use over the weekend. Glad we eventually picked kinect (and that we have great people who are so generous with their gifts) and not the Wii :)

I've got the kinect too! It's alot of fun, especially ping pong. But we hardly play it now. Hopefully when we move to my new place, I'll have more space and use for it. They've got exercise programs too. I bought one but never tried it out. How's your air fryer? I remember your's isn't a phillips one right?

I've got the kinect too! It's alot of fun, especially ping pong. But we hardly play it now. Hopefully when we move to my new place, I'll have more space and use for it. They've got exercise programs too. I bought one but never tried it out. How's your air fryer? I remember your's isn't a phillips one right?

Yup! We have the Mayer one. It's good, totally loving how convenient and non-oily/smoky it is. Also helps that the Mayer one is easy on the eyes :)

very nice-looking pies!!!

making me hungry even though i've just had breakfast. gonna check out these pies and make those refreshing drinks too! no copy rite hor?? hahaha!!

very nice-looking pies!!!

making me hungry even though i've just had breakfast. gonna check out these pies and make those refreshing drinks too! no copy rite hor?? hahaha!!

Nah, this place is for sharing after all :) The drinks are really easy to make and very good for a hot day (which is almost everyday these days).

Edited by summersann

The ikea red milk tin! Was trying to find it at Alexandra last Sat but out of stock :(

Plenty of stock (in 3 different colors) at the Tampines one the last time I was there :D

how come the ikea stuff look so nice in your hse but not in the shop?

hahaha, they look quite nice in the shop no?

Plenty of stock (in 3 different colors) at the Tampines one the last time I was there :D

3 colors?! Cream, red and ???

Thanks Makanology! How are your windows going to be like? :)

Tile shopping today! Finally a chance to drop by the two tile shops we've been wanting to visit.

image-128.jpg

The sight of these tiles makes me happy :D

image-127.jpg

Our bigger tiles getting a coat of sealer.

We also got some of the smaller tiles. Can't wait to see them in action at home :)

Where is this dear? mind sharing?