Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
summersann

The Experience: Our First Home

The Volkswagen can set!!!!!!! I have been eyeing this long ago but my CFO don't approve the budget... In the end, I got a mini version....

Really nice... Good job...

Yes! I was soooo in love with it. The boy got it for me as a Valentine's Day surprise in the end. Now I'm itching for more of such Lego stuff :P

Awesome place with great interiors !

Thank you for sharing!!

P.S your pets are really adorable! haha

Thank you for your kind words! :)

Do you have pets too? They really add life to a home!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

How can I paste my photo here?

Hi, are you trying to figure out how to load photos? You'll have to get a photo sharing account with Photobucket or the like and load your photos there, then grab the link to share it and paste it here. It's quite cumbersome :P

Google+ used to work for me, but it doesn't seem to recently :(

Hi summersann

I really like the chest. Do you mind sharing where you bought it from? Thanks!

I got it from Like That One. They stock vintage pieces, and a lot of their pieces are 1 piece only.

You're referring to the little round ball on the floor in the living room? I got that one from Make Room :)

Just a little warning though, the shape will change with time if you always sit on it. It's still very cute though :D

Thank you!! i find it a very gd leg rest.. hehe hehe...

Do you rem how much it is? :D

I must have been living under a rock to completely miss this piece of news.

http://is.asia-city.com/shopping/news/crazy-discounts-francfrancs-closing-down-sale

Francfranc is leaving Singapore by May! I quite liked some of their stuff, and own a few of their pieces. Pity the store couldn't stay.

Good news is, they're having a storewide sale, 50% discount on a lot of their pieces. Though I read from some forums and comments that the nice pieces are sold out by now. No harm visiting if you're looking for stuff for the home!

hello summer,

I know you probably had written it somewhere in your blog but it's kinda tough to scroll through 22 pages worth to find the information i need hehe... Therefore, can I check with you what brand of paint and color code you used for your living room (the mint green color) ?

I would like to know where did you get the chair for your study area (not the tolix chair, the other one wearing "socks")

thanks for sharing the information in advance!

By the way, your place is gorgeous!