Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lot85

Fengshui House Audit

bepgof, i am totally lost too. are u a fengshui believer that didnt think the recommendation is not right or u r not a fengshui believer at all?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

FS is indeed good tool to help ppl if u handle it correctly n found a right Master. FS is science, put the expensive ornaments will not help if wrong methods are applied.

bepgof, i am totally lost too. are u a fengshui believer that didnt think the recommendation is not right or u r not a fengshui believer at all?

Consultant came to meet early as agreed ealrlier while I was "replying", so the post left empty, peiseh.

Express my stand many times liao. That was why I mentioned "one-way claim". Somebody explicitly ask me to get out of this fs thread. He can't stand my "theories". When a theorist who can create theory, he is "somebody".Because he studied many theories, make comparison with his little brain and real life experience.

I'm not a teacher tot I do conduct classroom training occasionally. Intend here is to "share", like everybody here.

I'm not a "registered" fsm. I asked ID to erect 8 pilers in my house of the hall and dining area. I have a big mirror next to dining table. The table is super heavy and firmed and stable with 8mm glass panel on top. I shifted mbr door abt one feet away to aligned with another door front to front.

I am very particular abt Windows facing, sunlight, no 20 fl and abv don't take, don't care front dr facing. I Widen kitchen dr to 48 inch, concern the "environment" feeling....Why all these? Why so many forumers here complained fsms no good?

I have been confused abt fs b4. Fs deals with not environmental only (rather fixed, residential) but humans to humans and humans to construct. How they react with each other, very dynamic instead.

Personally up to this point of time, I appreciate the fs aspects of:

天,地,人

阳阳

五行。

The first already chim enough to realise the relationship among planets. Mother earth and humans.

All the xkfs....to me, a waste of time. Fs stresses relationship, understand it, master it, apply it. It is very "INTERACTIVE" and dynamic. Present fs talk most on residential, environment (these are not dead, fixed) they change every moment, so humans need to change to get most benefits from it. Beside 小人与贵人 seem can't find much abt human-human, let put those bazi aside. Let don't talk abt God-human, fs covers so many aspects that best to understand it yourself, do adjustment yourself not lay in others' hand to make change for u.

Edited by bepgof

I engage a few masters b4 n spent more than 10K... Already throw the ornaments away. My luck was bad for past over years.. But now my life getting better after seeking the right master .... Dun worry about your kua number with respect to your house, if u n your wife got diff kua number then how??? FS is used to make good for those stay at the same house, not only for u. Hope clarify ...

thanks kiansoon for your upfront sharing. can u pm me the ones tat did not work and the current one that work for you?

i guess just hoping that your did not work ones is not the one that I currently engaged and to keep as reference for the one that work <sheepish>

Last time, i engage a few 名师, which my life never really improve but get worse after one FS master suggested to me to paint my house green.... Get to know my current 师兄 which help me to improve my life using simple ornament that I can easily get from shop. With his help, my in law n friends have benifted from the xkfs. I am learning 玄空FS now n we r out there to help those poor n Esp those having critical/cancer illness with no charge. My master dun want to be named at this forum, for your understanding.

Another buddy....stay 5 room only le......got a few food stall in kopitiam le, I see his gold chain, gold bracelet, gold buckle.... saliva dripping liao....you stay whose luck better....

Maybe his house got good FS?

I think you got the answer if you read more of his "yawnzzzzz"

I think you got the answer if you read more of his "yawnzzzzz"

To 郭璞, who first created the term fengShui, used 4 chinese characterss to describ/econtain what FS is all about.

避风积水.

No more no less.

Humans complicate things and lost their way to original home. They pitched tents and claimed to be their "homes". Lost??