Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frankman

My Little 3 Room Resale Flat..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi All,

May Ho from AMCON EXPRESS Singapore is a forwarder and not a taobao agent. I save more than 50% of my freight cost using her service and she can buy on your behalf from taobao, anything that you want but of course not missiles and rockets. All this item will be deliver to her AMCON EXPRESS warehouse in Canton and from there they ship them to Singapore to your doorstep. I believe they own a certain percent of space of the cargo, as she told me before min. a 40 footer container every 8 days will arrival to Singapore.

AMCON EXPRESS Quotation:

RMB550.00/Cube Metre (S$109 if base on exchange rate of 5.05) + S$35 per declare document + GST.

Example: My Bed frame size is 1.5 cube metre.

Local Taobao agent charging me sea freight from item price + $375 to $450 (excluding GST) + 8% agent fee of the total amount of item price + $375 to $450 + GST) + excluding local delivery charges - * Base on real local taobao agent quotation.

AMCON Charges: item price + S$218 (S$109 per cube metre, my bed frame is 1.5 cube metre, I try to full up my 2 cube metre and their min. charge is by 1 cube metre) + S35/declare document (it can be 100+ items in one declare document + GST + including local delivery charges.

Edited by frankman

• Like 1

IMG_0652.jpg

IMG_0653.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0657.jpg

IMG_0658.jpg

Like ur place!!! Looking forward to the end product!

Frankman, may I ask how u upload ur pic (this size)? Cos I used Image Shack but my pics all v small one... :bangwall:

Like ur place!!! Looking forward to the end product!

Frankman, may I ask how u upload ur pic (this size)? Cos I used Image Shack but my pics all v small one... :bangwall:

Hi jazzysoul,

Thanks.... Try to use photobucket.

Hi

If you can pm me the forwarder contact for Taobao

Would be wonderful if you can share the link of the purchases you have made

Thanks alot for yr advise in advance

I need to sell off my queen size half genuine leather bed frame from taobao after renovation contractor install the tv console in my master bedroom and after I do a measurement there is no more walking space. Selling it at $600 self collect and can collect it on 21/11/12 late afternoon.

T1uiCoXg47XXcf9O9_103804jpg_310x310.jpg

Edited by frankman

I need to sell off my queen size half genuine leather bed frame from taobao after renovation contractor install the tv console in my master bedroom and after I do a measurement there is no more walking space. Selling it at $600 self collect and can collect it on 21/11/12 late afternoon.

T1uiCoXg47XXcf9O9_103804jpg_310x310.jpg

Sorry to hear that you have to sell your bed. I also got a slight problem with the walking space. However, as nothing is fixed yet, my ID still can do some magic. :huh:

Sorry to hear that you have to sell your bed. I also got a slight problem with the walking space. However, as nothing is fixed yet, my ID still can do some magic. :huh:

It's good that your ID can do some about it.

Edited by frankman

Hi All,

May Ho from AMCON EXPRESS Singapore is a forwarder and not a taobao agent. I save more than 50% of my freight cost using her service and she can buy on your behalf from taobao, anything that you want but of course not missiles and rockets. All this item will be deliver to her AMCON EXPRESS warehouse in Canton and from there they ship them to Singapore to your doorstep. I believe they own a certain percent of space of the cargo, as she told me before min. a 40 footer container every 8 days will arrival to Singapore.

AMCON EXPRESS Quotation:

RMB550.00/Cube Metre (S$109 if base on exchange rate of 5.05) + S$35 per declare document + GST.

Example: My Bed frame size is 1.5 cube metre.

Local Taobao agent charging me sea freight from item price + $375 to $450 (excluding GST) + 8% agent fee of the total amount of item price + $375 to $450 + GST) + excluding local delivery charges - * Base on real local taobao agent quotation.

AMCON Charges: item price + S$218 (S$109 per cube metre, my bed frame is 1.5 cube metre, I try to full up my 2 cube metre and their min. charge is by 1 cube metre) + S35/declare document (it can be 100+ items in one declare document + GST + including local delivery charges.

Hi .....may I know how do you make payment to the taobao seller for the item you purchased ..... does AMCON pay for you first?......thanks!

Edited by krisherwin