Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frankman

My Little 3 Room Resale Flat..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

@Frankman,

Am lookinf thru Taobao now and listening to WP rally at the same time.. Taobao has many furniture to chose from. Now the question is, do i need to contact the forwarder and get their address and input in the cart of the intend purchase items?

Hi I am now almost a TB convert after reading your blog. The price difference is just too big!

Can you pm me your contractor's contact and your quote please? Thanks!

I hope so, we have fell in love with a red toilet bowl and red basin (!) and this is so hard to find in Singapore. We found it on Taobao and really hope to get May to help bring it back for us :D

Hi there,

Can I get the contact as well? I am starting my reno and need to save on my budget too. The cost savings seems very high compared to the risk

TaoBao Forwarder Quotation:

RMB550.00/Cube Metre + S$35 per declare document + GST.

They are especially specialize in big item from TaoBao.

can you please share the contact details of the forwarder pls

Hi Frankman, I heard your bed n mattress are already here. She told me the sofa look great. I am waiting for mine too. Thank for your recommendation. To all , please only do sea shipment not airfreight. So, please plan your time of ordering item.

can you please share the taobao furniture contact

yupyup..

:dancingqueen: can send me your freight forwarder's contact pls?

Maybe we can all combine if buying small items.

Edited by Z3phy

You can contact Ms May Ho from AMCONEXPRESS at 93862818. Of course she is still there and she is the boss. For those who want to buy from TaoBao, do a excel list with taobao web site address and stated the colour or size, please note there is a local delivery charges in China from one city to another. The charges is always stated in taobao web site where the item you want to order.

Edited by frankman

• Like 1

WOW.... I also don't know they have their own cargo ship and it is true that they really did a good job like all my mirror box & lighting carton boxes are protected with wooden framing.

Hi Frankman, could you please PM me your taobao agent/forwarder contact too? thanks in advance. :D