Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frankman

My Little 3 Room Resale Flat..

Wow, faster than our house...we only use cat5. Gd, you can download more movies le...hahaha

Cat.7 Cable from TB as well? Could you share the link. Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You don't have to wait, you can shop online with taobao and get the forwarder to ship in for you. I usually to shop in Hong Kong but frankly I don't cover every shop and every corner. I prefer to shop online surf everything I am interested in.

My wall clock from Taobao.

T2tcCIXh4XXXXXXXXX_289081938.jpg

You can check with the price of this kitchen sink mixer made of nickel brushed finished local shop price is S$400+ or more, I was offer at US$100 for it.

553.jpg

Hi frankman, thank you so much for sharing your purchases.

Can you share the link of the tap? I'm also looking for a tap like this!

Btw, can you also share the contact of your forwarder? Someone quoted me $250 per cubic meter. How much did yours charge you?

Many thanks! :)

My forwarder that I used charged me as below:

AMCON EXPRESS Quotation:

RMB550.00/Cube Metre (S$110 if base on exchange rate of 5) + S$35 per declare document + GST.

It's not so advisable to buy toilet bowl from taobao unless you technical know how because their dimension of the sanitary system is different from us and don't take the risk, please take note. Like the sense touch switches I bought from taobao, evenly my electrician install it correctly but it wouldn't work, I have guide them and you have google & read their technical instruction. At the end is a win - win situation for my electrician and me, they learn something and this switch has electronic circuit inside with only 2 wires can make a 2 way switch work, normal switch is 6 wires.

Talking about ordering home furniture from taobao most important is about dimension to make sure you physically take the measurement of your new house and plan all the spacing correctly.

How do they calculate the GST? 7% of the price of the goods? Or?

EDITED:

I've contacted May and she told me the GST is 7% is of the value of the goods, regardless how much we buy. $400 limit doesn't apply here as she's shipping by sea. :)

Edited by beejeebee

The lock are direct from Korea.

Hi frankman,

I'm interested with the lock too. Bought online from Ebay or TB? Can share the link? So far you have used for a few months any problem with the digital lock? provide the card like hotel use? Thanks for sharing. :rolleyes:

Hi Frankman, possible to share your wallpaper contractor contact? And how much did he charge you?

I'm thinking of buying wallpaper online and get someone to install.

But the wallpaper companies I inquired with are quite exp...

Hi Frankman, possible to share your wallpaper contractor contact? And how much did he charge you?

I'm thinking of buying wallpaper online and get someone to install.

But the wallpaper companies I inquired with are quite exp...

eh.. beejeebee, how much they quote u to install the wallapaper?

i read a tblog (dunno who liao) charge him $200 per roll.

eh.. beejeebee, how much they quote u to install the wallapaper?

i read a tblog (dunno who liao) charge him $200 per roll.

Oh I can't remember exactly. Think it was in hundreds too.

Anyway I've decided to go without wallpapers so didn't bother asking more :)

Hi frankman, thank you so much for sharing your purchases.

Can you share the link of the tap? I'm also looking for a tap like this!

Btw, can you also share the contact of your forwarder? Someone quoted me $250 per cubic meter. How much did yours charge you?

Many thanks! smile.gif

http://www.yanksmart.com/kitchen-faucet/kitchen-faucets/nickel-brushed-double-water-spout-pull-out-kitchen-sink-mixer-tap-faucet-k-5525.html

Hello Frankman;

I bumped into your post here and your home renovation looks really nice.

I just got my home last week and is in the midst of working out the renovation cost.

Are you able to share the total cost of your renovation excl. furnishing and appliances? could you PM me here?

Thanks in-advance.

Hi Frank, tried sending you a PM - but says cannot. I'd like a copy of your list of items purchased from Taobao - be happy to offer you some kopi money for it too.. heehee..

hope to hear from you soon!