Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frankman

My Little 3 Room Resale Flat..

Hi frankman,

could the Livolo touch switches able to install for ceiling fan On/OFF? then fan speed is using the voltage regulator that come with ceiling fan set?

I don't think so, this switch is for lighting.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

All sanitary wares I bought is from this seller base in Hong Kong. http://www.yanksmart...cet-k-5525.html

Hi, bro frankman I like you house design and items you bought especially the led shower set faucet bathroom rainfall it is stated the price pay by singapore dollar or HK dollar at the web site may I know I don't use hot water will there still be any color show in the led shower head and it take how long to delivery to singapore,kindly PM your contractor contact can I know much much he quote your master-room wardrobe and kitchen cabinet thank :) Edited by tarzanboy

Hi Frankman,

I am looking to purchase many items from Taobao too and I downloaded your picture list of items you bought but unfortunately it is too small to be viewed properly. Would you mind posting that list here with the Taobao links as it will help many of us greatly :)

Also, if you are happy with the workmanship of your wallpaper installer, can you PM me your wallpaper installer and his charges?

Many thanks in advance and Happy New Year!

Hi Frankman,

I'm going to start my purchases for furnitures (bulky items like sofa, tv console, sinks, dining table and chairs etc) from Taobao real soon.

I want to check if buying thru Amcon is as straight forward as I imagine it to be.

1) Contact Amcon
2) Meet May Ho in person and give her all the links of the things I want to purchase.
3) Pay Amcon the value of the purchases.
4) Wait for the items to arrive at Amcon's warehouse in Canton
5) Amcon will measure my cargo and inform me of the forwarding charges involved.
6) Pay Amcon the forwarding charges
7) Wait for my loot to be delivered to my place

Is this process correct?

Thank you so much

Edited by PTopaz

Hi Frankman,

Can pm me how much does your wallpaper installation? Can i have the contact?

Can also share with me your ID contact? Thanks

Thanks

Edited by countrystar

Hi Frankman,

Can pm me how much does your wallpaper installation? Can i have the contact?

Can also share with me your ID contact? Thanks

Thanks

Tony : 96936789

Hi Frankman,

I'm going to start my purchases for furnitures (bulky items like sofa, tv console, sinks, dining table and chairs etc) from Taobao real soon.

I want to check if buying thru Amcon is as straight forward as I imagine it to be.

1) Contact Amcon, ask for May Ho and get the quotation.

2) Meet May Ho in person and give her all the links of the things I want to purchase. asked her for the excel sheet, infill taobao address, price of item, domestic delivery cost and once complete email back to her.

3) Pay Amcon the value of the purchases. I pay her by ibanking to her company account, full amount of item cost including domestic delivery cost.

4) Wait for the items to arrive at Amcon's warehouse in Canton Usually it take one or two weeks for item to deliver from seller to their warehouse, call her to check the total volume is there any space left for extra to be fill up.

5) Amcon will measure my cargo and inform me of the forwarding charges involved. Yes

6) Pay Amcon the forwarding charges Yes

7) Wait for my loot to be delivered to my place Yes

Is this process correct?

Thank you so much

Hi, bro frankman I like you house design and items you bought especially the led shower set faucet bathroom rainfall it is stated the price pay by singapore dollar or HK dollar at the web site may I know I don't use hot water will there still be any color show in the led shower head and it take how long to delivery to singapore,kindly PM your contractor contact can I know much much he quote your master-room wardrobe and kitchen cabinet thank :)

The price stated is in USD, as long water pass through the shower the LED will light up and delivery time is by depend on what post the seller used.

Hi Frankman,

1) Contact Amcon, ask for May Ho and get the quotation.

2) Meet May Ho in person and give her all the links of the things I want to purchase. asked her for the excel sheet, infill taobao address, price of item, domestic delivery cost and once complete email back to her.

3) Pay Amcon the value of the purchases. I pay her by ibanking to her company account, full amount of item cost including domestic delivery cost.

4) Wait for the items to arrive at Amcon's warehouse in Canton Usually it take one or two weeks for item to deliver from seller to their warehouse, call her to check the total volume is there any space left for extra to be fill up.

5) Amcon will measure my cargo and inform me of the forwarding charges involved. Yes

6) Pay Amcon the forwarding charges Yes

7) Wait for my loot to be delivered to my place Yes

Is this process correct?

Thank you so much

Ah thanx... that's really helpful!

Just to confirm...

1) How would I know what is the domestic delivery cost?

2) Taobao address = the URL of the item I want to buy?

Just to confirm...

1) How would I know what is the domestic delivery cost? To guangzhou or check with May.

2) Taobao address = the URL of the item I want to buy? Yes

Just tell May, I Alan recommend you. Hopefully they give you a better service.

Just to confirm...

1) How would I know what is the domestic delivery cost? To guangzhou or check with May.

2) Taobao address = the URL of the item I want to buy? Yes

Just tell May, I Alan recommend you. Hopefully they give you a better service.

Ah thanks... I gladly will :)

How I split my TB purchase is that smaller and cheaper items, I went with 65Daigou and larger and more expensive items I went with May because May is charging RMB50 per link, some items I am purchasing doesn't even add up to RMB50. For 65Daigou, it's a percentage (10%?) of the item's cost, therefore for cheaper and less bulky items, I used 65Daigou.

In terms of customer service, May is a one woman show, so anything can negotiate with her. For 65Daigou, they are more enterprise like, so there are protocols to follow in terms of escalation. I didn't have to follow-up with May after delivery because everything was okay. For 65Daigou, one of my item was damaged during shipping and I emailed the customer service regarding this issue and saying I needed the item urgently for renovations, they checked with the seller and shipped out the spare part via express air for free. Took less than a week from the time I emailed them to receiving the replacement. Was quite impressed.

Edited by MiracleSG

Hey MiracleSG,

Thanks for the tip!

Just to clarify.... you mean for Daigou, all the charges you need to pay is just 10% for each per item purchased? Any other charges?

Because that sounds cheaper than Amcon even for bulky items.

For eg: To buy a S$300 sofa via Amcon, I will probably need 2m cube of space. Therefore the charges to ship it over could be up to S$200.

But for Daigou is only S$30?

Edited by PTopaz

Sorry, I might have given the wrong info. Peeka is the one that charges 10%, 65Daigou rate should be around the same. But they always have promotion and I bought it during the period where they waived the agent fee.

What I mentioned is the agent fee/commission for purchasing on TB, not the shipping fee to Singapore. Shipping fee to Singapore, I believe May is cheaper for larger items.