Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
frankman

My Little 3 Room Resale Flat..

Ok can... I tot u have it offhand since u have been engaging them... Thanx

No.... that I don't know, their exchange rate variance depend on market rate.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Frankman

Do you have the tb link to the bed where you are selling due to your master bedroom space constraint?

Thanks.

Hi Frankman

Do you have the tb link to the bed where you are selling due to your master bedroom space constraint?

Thanks.

Hi ebo,

The tb link for the bed frame does not work anymore. Yes.... I am selling it due to my master bedroom space constraint.

Hi Frankman,

your thread is really informative! Thanks!

Got a question on beds though, our mattresses in Singapore are of different size with the ones sold in China, Could our mattresses fit in? I am looking at a wooden frame Queen size bed@TB, and I am hoping to fit my Sealy mattress into it.

Hi Frankman,

Got a question on beds though, our mattresses in Singapore are of different size with the ones sold in China, Could our mattresses fit in? I am looking at a wooden frame Queen size bed@TB, and I am hoping to fit my Sealy mattress into it.

If im not wrong there is a chat function to chat with the tb seller and u can prob ask him for the measurements! :D

If im not wrong there is a chat function to chat with the tb seller and u can prob ask him for the measurements! :D

Hi Frankman,

You can take a look at the mattress size in Singapore at http://www.castlery.com/blog/home-bed-mattress-sizes-singapore/

During selection of bed frame you must observe the size of the bed frame that mattress can fit in including the overall of this bed frame depend on it's design whether it can fit into your bedroom (Important) and the best to take a physical measurement of your bedroom from the wall to your tv console if you have any (Important: remember to give allowance for walk way about min. 500 to 600mm between bed frame to tv console). You are in a better position with your Seally mattress in hand, do a physical measurement of your mattress and match the size the bed frame.

I also bought a very good 10" thick Queen size mattress from taobao, I'm so used to sleep on simmons backcare 8" mattress that cost me a bomb and now I have this 'Sweet Nest' mattress from taobao, the feel, texture & firmness is as good as my previous simmons mattress with a functional price (Important: mattress price from taobao including freight cost, you can chose for top range of the mattress you like till it's cheaper than local). Now the only problem I faced is this mattress is too heavy for me alone to flip.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=13224155293

Edited by frankman

Two more items bought from Taobao.

TB23h5FXpXXXXXEXFXXXXXXXXXX-704871242_zpT2rIeXXt0aXXXXXXXX_1767871771_zps291e717

Oh these items also via Amcon Express? Seem too small for their container :P

Anyway just chance upon this link and admire your tasteful reno designs.

Oh these items also via Amcon Express? Seem too small for their container :P

Anyway just chance upon this link and admire your tasteful reno designs.

Thanks.... my guangzhou friend help me to send it over using SF Express Airfreight but very ex. It took 2 days to Singapore but cost S$83 for 4kg. Edited by frankman

Just make sure your TB stuff do not explode after some time. You are talking about made-in-china stuff.

Regret to tell you, most of the electronic stuff like switches and lighting is made in China. Just make sure when you buy this item their factory is under ISO and some international standard.

hi frankman... pls give advice on what items worth to buy from taobao? toiletware? how abt sinks.. switches n lighting? appreciate yr advice