Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Damocles

Drying Area In Apartments

It's a given that in most average sized apartments, the drying area for laundry is very limited.

I understand that using a clothes drier may be one option in solving the problem.

However, not having used one before, I would like to know whether it is still necessary to hang out the laundry for airing after taking them out of the drier?

Also, wouldn't this defeat the original purpose in the first place?

And that is not having to hang out the laundry to dry!

In addition, are there any other ways to handle this lack of space to dry clothes?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

If u r looking at dryer, u can check out city gas. It uses gas instead of electricity n more friendly on your pocket.

I used to hv a washer cum dryer (Electrolux). Broke down after 2 yrs n too costly to repair. I don't find the dryer in the washer cum dryer gd. Takes a long time n sometimes the clothes has a funny smell.

Normally I jus take out fr dryer, let it cool down before I started folding.

Once the clothes are out of the dryer, there is no need to air them. They are dry and ready for folding. Having a dryer is very convenient (vs putting up clothes to dry).

Almost no one believed this: My washing m/c is not for washing, for spin dry cloth only.

MIL & wife insisted hand wash, sigh, still living in 1960...before wask, must soak overnight.

They believe in sunlight, instead of wind. Each time going out, all bamboos "in", reach home, bamboos "out" again.

In raining days, bamboos everywhere, sigh.

Ask them to get electric dryer, they say not environmental friendly, consume electricity, got smell..tabolah tahan them. Anyway, they are the ones dealing with the "job", let them be.

If for me, i sure get dryer. Need not to depend on sun's face. Anytime can make them dry-easy and convenient. Good for working couplers.

Almost no one believed this: My washing m/c is not for washing, for spin dry cloth only.

MIL & wife insisted hand wash, sigh, still living in 1960...before wask, must soak overnight.

They believe in sunlight, instead of wind. Each time going out, all bamboos "in", reach home, bamboos "out" again.

In raining days, bamboos everywhere, sigh.

Ask them to get electric dryer, they say not environmental friendly, consume electricity, got smell..tabolah tahan them. Anyway, they are the ones dealing with the "job", let them be.

If for me, i sure get dryer. Need not to depend on sun's face. Anytime can make them dry-easy and convenient. Good for working couplers.

Ha Ha Ha!!! Your mil and wife living in 1960, only you living in 2012. They good mah ur clothing wont spoil easily..