Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chubbyman

Any Advice On Where To Get Conventional Laundry Racks Those Mounted On The Ceiling?

hello everyone,

Can someone advise where i can get those conventional laundry racks? The ones we mount on the ceiling? :)

Been thinking also about those snazzy laundry racks, not sure worth the money or not, any inputs will be greatly appreciated too :)

Many thanks! :sport-smiley-018:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hello everyone,

Can someone advise where i can get those conventional laundry racks? The ones we mount on the ceiling? :)

Been thinking also about those snazzy laundry racks, not sure worth the money or not, any inputs will be greatly appreciated too :)

Many thanks! :sport-smiley-018:

Can get from hardwareshop, a pair selling for about $12.

any hardware shop got sell.

Got 5 slots or 6 slots.

Different materials

Range can be from $10+ to $20+

Got black or silver colour

hello everyone, thank you for yout inputs!

the racks we saw were the J shaped hooks which are quite short.

we have a ceiling light that is right smack across the ceiling in the yard, so if we mount the rack, the bamboo will hit them :unsure:

has anyone seen a longer rack before? i.e. the rack is such that the bamboo poles are placed further down and away from the ceiling?

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

:sport-smiley-004:

hello everyone, thank you for yout inputs!

the racks we saw were the J shaped hooks which are quite short.

we have a ceiling light that is right smack across the ceiling in the yard, so if we mount the rack, the bamboo will hit them :unsure:

has anyone seen a longer rack before? i.e. the rack is such that the bamboo poles are placed further down and away from the ceiling?

any advice would be greatly appreciated.

:sport-smiley-004:

There is one type that mount on walls instead of ceiling, L-shape. Can try to check on hardware shop.

hi everyone,

thanks for your inputs.

i found a shop at AMK beside the POSB that sells an aluminium pole rack with extension... :sport-smiley-004:

it looks something like this

|_______|

J J J J J

the top part is about 7 inches .. so enough clearance for the yard ceiling light ... phew ... sibeh heng ah .. hahah ... went to like 5-7 hardware shop ... haha

Can put up photo for us to see ? Whats the address of shop you brought from ?

Is the ceiling bracket same type as in page 3 at www.flickr.com/photos/jurongsales ?

THANKS FOR SHARING.

Can put up photo for us to see ? Whats the address of shop you brought from ?

Is the ceiling bracket same type as in page 3 at www.flickr.com/photos/jurongsales ?

THANKS FOR SHARING.

it called bamboo holder :yamseng:

There is one type that mount on walls instead of ceiling, L-shape. Can try to check on hardware shop.

Been hunting around FOREVER for this.....any leads as to a shop which carries this?