Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Gohw0031

Diy Flooring

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

@ibeilieveindevil I am suggesting that if anyone is interested in learning how to make their own flooring. Basically we can buy materials from supplier and fix it on our own. However the cutting tools is pretty ex and you use it once only. If anybody is interested we can perhaps invest in one set of the cutting tools. Share amongst our own (I am not sure its workable that's why i am asking)

@matrix0405 Vinyl flooring is cheaper and waterproof. Not much maintenance needed.Maybe can consider that option

What is the cheapest option? Paint over it or lay vinyl sheets?

Painting is definately the chepest option, howeverm the effect isnt that nice and is very frequently worn out due to movement of furnitures....

PVC flooring usually cost around $500 for a whole flat if you DIY... the effect of PVC of course depends highly on the skill or the individual

You mean $500 for the glue on vinyl sheet ?

u got any idea of what you are talking? i seriously dont understand you at all. $500 of course is for the whole installation, including the vinyl sheets. Dont you have to purchase the sheets?

u got any idea of what you are talking? i seriously dont understand you at all. $500 of course is for the whole installation, including the vinyl sheets. Dont you have to purchase the sheets?

Sorry about that if i have confused you sir.

Want to change the color of the floor of my toilets. They are now in pink, want to change whiteish pine-wood grain to to make it look bigger and more posh. Can Vinyl sheet be used to lay over existing tiles?