Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Minerat

Cyc Movers (2 Thumbs Up!)

For those who have followed my T-blog, you would have known that I had a very bad experience with the previous mover whom I engaged to move out of my previous house. This time round, I was determined to get a good mover. And the mover of choice is CYC Movers

I must really give them 2 thumbs up!! :thumbs up:

For a start, they are very very careful when handling my stuff. That means they are not as fast as other movers but I'd trade that any day to ensure that my things are moved properly. The reason,as I found out, is that each team will only move 1 house a day. Unlike my previous mover who have to rush for another job, CYC movers have the luxury of time to do things slowly, carefully and properly.

They took off their shoes while inside the house, and no trolleys come into my house. All items get hand carried to the trolleys outside. If there's a need to shift heavy furniture so that they can shrink wrap them, they make sure to lift the furniture, and not drag them.

Just look at how they protected my piano. BTW, CYC Movers and the previous one both charged me $80 extra to move the piano but the way they handled my piano is so different! The previous mover just shrink-wrapped it and use cut-board pieces to pad the corners. CYC Movers first shrink-wrapped the piano, then wrap another layer of bubble wrap (those commonly used to protect electrical appliances), then another layer of shrink-wrap, then wrap with the corrugated cut-board protection, and finally another shrink-wrap!!

pic000376.jpg

They also brought along 2 chiller boxes so that I can pack the food in the freezer and fridge into those chiller boxes, before the move.

At the new house, they have to use the trolley to move the piano into the house, so before they do so, they placed the same corrugated cut-board materials on the floor to ensure that the floor is protected. All boxes and other furniture gets hand-carried while inside the house.

All in all, I am very happy with CYC Movers. In fact, I tipped each worker $50 each :yamseng:

I will HIGHLY RECOMMEND them!!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For those who have followed my T-blog, you would have known that I had a very bad experience with the previous mover whom I engaged to move out of my previous house. This time round, I was determined to get a good mover. And the mover of choice is CYC Movers

For a start, they are very very careful when handling my stuff. That means they are not as fast as other movers but I'd trade that any day to ensure that my things are moved properly. The reason,as I found out, is that each team will only move 1 house a day. Unlike my previous mover who have to rush for another job, CYC movers have the luxury of time to do things slowly, carefully and properly.

They took off their shoes while inside the house, and no trolleys come into my house. All items get hand carried to the trolleys outside. If there's a need to shift heavy furniture so that they can shrink wrap them, they make sure to lift the furniture, and not drag them.

Just look at how they protected my piano. BTW, CYC Movers and the previous one both charged me $80 extra to move the piano but the way they handled my piano is so different! The previous mover just shrink-wrapped it and use cut-board pieces to pad the corners. CYC Movers first shrink-wrapped the piano, then wrap another layer of bubble wrap (those commonly used to protect electrical appliances), then another layer of shrink-wrap, then wrap with the corrugated cut-board protection, and finally another shrink-wrap!!

pic000376.jpg

They also brought along 2 chiller boxes so that I can pack the food in the freezer and fridge into those chiller boxes, before the move.

At the new house, they have to use the trolley to move the piano into the house, so before they do so, they placed the same corrugated cut-board materials on the floor to ensure that the floor is protected. All boxes and other furniture gets hand-carried while inside the house.

All in all, I am very happy with CYC Movers. In fact, I tipped each worker $50 each :yamseng:

Hi , how much did they charge? Just for the moving house? And how many trips (based on x? ft of lorry?) Thanks!

pic000376.jpg

Hi, am thinking of using them too as the sale person is very responsive, can pm me how much they charge you? Thanks.

Sorry have not visited this place for quite some time as moving house, still settling in. FYI their charge is by items, not per trip or lorry. So they will come down, mark down your big ticket items + no. of boxes and give you a quote. $80 extra to move piano. For my case, I was quoted $700+ inclusive of 150 boxes. Their boxes are also new BTW, not used like some other companies. Only complaint is the tape they gave me was not sticky :rolleyes:

FYI same load I was quoted $900+ by Elite Movers.