Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
June

Bachelorette Pad

sigh I have bought the tarva and a small tin of blue paint for the hack but my handyman who is supposed to come back six days ago will only be back tomorror night, and he is flying off to switzerland and russia next week for two months. he must have either got lost in Grand canyon or a sexy woman's company past few days lol

my bedroom cabinet/wardrobe will be delivered in a few days time. keeping my fingers crossed! :-)

Edited by sarah833

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

sigh I have bought the tarva and a small tin of blue paint for the hack but my handyman who is supposed to come back six days ago will only be back tomorror night, and he is flying off to switzerland and russia next week for two months. he must have either got lost in Grand canyon or a sexy woman's company past few days lol

my bedroom cabinet/wardrobe will be delivered in a few days time. keeping my fingers crossed! :-)

That's really fast! Hope it's exactly like what you wanted! My MBR has become smaller now that my wardrobe is up. but no regrets... I didn't want to hack any walls to make a walk in wardrobe. That would cost too much.

The carpenters are here now to put the pieces together! The boss came with his workers and they will need another four hours to do some of the work bere.

I was thinking of hacking away part of the wall between the mbrm and kitchen to build a WIW too initially but decided that a bar counter with a built-in oven and a counter top wide enough for food prepartion/baking serves my needs better.

Looking forward to see your cafe style kitchen!

The carpenters are here now to put the pieces together! The boss came with his workers and they will need another four hours to do some of the work bere.

I was thinking of hacking away part of the wall between the mbrm and kitchen to build a WIW too initially but decided that a bar counter with a built-in oven and a counter top wide enough for food prepartion/baking serves my needs better.

Looking forward to see your cafe style kitchen!

Hello, how's the wardrobe?

Im considering getting a small mobile island for the kitchen, which will double up as a table for coffee or a quick meal. Saw this black one which is of the right size and height.

photo_zps50f1cf81.jpg

photo_zps6ab2c7ed.jpg

photo_zps999b86fe.jpg

Shall kiv till great singapore sale!

• Like 1

By the way, I saw this fabric from spotlight which I thought you might be interested .photo_zpsf168222f.jpg

I happened to be at PS last night and still couldnt locate the fabric you saw. The staff think its been sold out. Bought this for the balcony to match the greyish-blue sofa instead:

20130529090009.jpg

Edited by sarah833

Im considering getting a small mobile island for the kitchen, which will double up as a table for coffee or a quick meal. Saw this black one which is of the right size and height.

photo_zps50f1cf81.jpg

photo_zps6ab2c7ed.jpg

photo_zps999b86fe.jpg

Shall kiv till great singapore sale!

nice, where is this from, may I ask?

Thanks!

By the way, I saw this fabric from spotlight which I thought you might be interested .photo_zpsf168222f.jpg

I happened to be at PS last night and still couldnt locate the fabric you saw. The staff think its been sold out. Bought this for the balcony to match the greyish-blue sofa instead: 20130529090009.jpg

Hi, I just came back from spotlight and I couldn't find the fabric! I didn't know there's such brisk business at spotlight..what a pity!

nice, where is this from, may I ask?

Thanks!

Crate and Barrel at Orchard Ion.. Nice furniture there but rather costly.

it's the last lap of my reno and carpentry is almost done. but no pix yet as the place is still rather messy. Next week I hope will be the furnishing week - adding the final touches to the kitchen wall to get that cafe look, completing the rustic industrial tv console and decorating of dining room. We no longer have the luxury of time bcos my first group of visitors have invited themselves to my place on june 26. That's less than a month away and I haven't bought a single piece of furniture bcos I was waiting to see how everything turns out before deciding on the furniture and furnishing. So this weekend is likely to be full-Steam shopping for me. And thank God is GSS!

Anyway, did some shopping these past few days...

photo_zps7952c175.jpg

Bought this online without ID's knowledge. Finally showed him today and got his approval!

photo_zpsf32de38a.jpg

photo_zpsdf45da9d.jpg

Book boxes to soften the look of my industrial tv console

photo_zps1668889c.jpg

For the kitchen.. Again these were bought behind ID's back... Hope he is ok with them...

photo_zps8a370e19.jpg

Lurve this old school hanger. Haven't decided where to put this... Buy first, worry later :)

Cushions.... Wish I could have colours like orange and pink...but those colours are taboo in rustic industrial scandi design..

photo_zps94439b33.jpg

And finally this very pretty vintage drawer knob..

photo_zpsc043f9cf.jpg

photo_zpsf41bb57e.jpg

Not sure what I will do with this...but really can't resist buying it.

This is the sofa that my ID has approved. Will be buying it this weekend.

photo_zps20a10f00.jpg

慢工出细货! Both you and Foo have an eye for details and I am sure you have done a lot of research online n during window shopping past few months. The stuff you bought so far are looking good! Looking forward to see your furnished flat.

Hi, I just came back from spotlight and I couldn't find the fabric! I didn't know there's such brisk business at spotlight..what a pity!

bummer indeed! The fabric you saw will match the effifel tower uphostery fabric I bought from them to a T. It was sold out shortly after I bought them too

effieltower.jpg

Edited by sarah833

haha, love how you mention the things you buy without your ID's approval. We just bought and informed later. They pretty much just had to accept what we bought :P