Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
June

Bachelorette Pad

Wa . jia you! the whole theme is holding it well! cant wait to see the final product!

Oh, I forgot to say that another reason why I'm rushing is bcos I need to steal my ID's paint and tools for my DIY stuff before he packs up and leave. I think he also took my black spray paint for his project.. Hahahah!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi June, may I have your ID contacts and how much does your reno cost?

Thank you.

Hi, have pm-ed u

here's the pix of the white PD door...

photo_zps31d79f6b.jpg

lol we have the same pd door except we change the knob to the coin version. Remember to ask them to use white silicon if not the transparent one will turn yellow very fast!

lol we have the same pd door except we change the knob to the coin version. Remember to ask them to use white silicon if not the transparent one will turn yellow very fast!

too late! They have already gone off. I have no idea what's the colour of the silicon... In fact until now, Im still not very sure how to open or close the door.

Some friends dropped by tonight after dinner to look at the renovation even though my place is still very empty as my furnishings are not in. The kitchen is about 60% furnished but the hood and hob are still covered up due to the final touch up next week.

photo_zpsd7c948bd.jpg

Some stuff in this picture were bought today just hours before dinner and hastily put together to 'fool' my unsuspecting guests! :)

And I'm most pleased with this vintage fan which is often out of stock. I grabbed the display set last night or else i will have to wait till god knows when.
photo_zps1e59db58.jpg

After the guests left, everything was covered again just in case the place gets dirty during touch up and I got to enjoy my tea in the dim lights.

photo_zps49dc12a2.jpg

Edited by June

Hi, have pm-ed u.

Hi June,

Can you PM me your ID's contacts too?

Thanks.

Hi, I think your mailbox is full. The msg didn't go through

One of my secret purchases (ie. Purchases behind ID's back) was a scroll of paper with vintage prints that I absolutely must have even though I wasn't sure if I would use it at the time of purchase. But when I finally 'declared' my purchase to my ID, his reaction was "Can use. Must Use!".

So here's my secret purchase that will find a spot in my home...

photo_zpsb0ca3572.jpg

photo_zps5b6f1318.jpg

photo_zpsdd1dc7ee.jpg

other pieces of loot

photo_zpse07f761a.jpg

photo_zps3d909791.jpg

it's strange how the decor of my place has evolved so much over the last few months. I started off wanting something that is Scandinavian - lots of white and light colour wood. Then the choice of my wood tiles and influences by my ID changed that into scandinavian with industrial elements and in the past few weeks, it's taken on a bit of French flavor bcos I love furnishings and decorations that are french looking. And just a few days ago, the lights were installed and my first impression was 'erm... How come it has a boutique feel?". I didn't tell my ID this but when he saw the lights at night, he had exactly the same feeling! It will be interesting to see what the overall decor looks like when I finally decorate the place. :)

This is beautiful! Can PM me where did you get the paper? Thank you in advanced :good:

• Like 1

slide, hear the "click" then push/pull ( depending which side u are on ) open. Its a amazing space saver.

Hi June,

Can you send again? Just cleared my mailbox.

Thanks Thanks.

Hi, I think your mailbox is full. The msg didn't go through

My new oven is here today!

photo_zpsf8f4232a.jpg

it's a steam oven with a vapour outlet at the top. I will need to pull out the cabinet tray when using the oven. I'm using Blum tracks for the tray which can hold 60kg - the size of a petite adult! So no worry that the tray will collapse.

photo_zpsa066707a.jpg

it's the last day of June and I stumbled upon some treasures!

photo_zpsd0de2ab5.jpg

I call them 'Tiffany' accessories for my kitchen! they are actually beverage tags meant to be hooked round big beverage dispensers during parties.

photo_zps78f614b7.jpg

photo_zpsd89e855e.jpg

photo_zps4dd198ed.jpg

When I saw them in the shop, they were very dirty and tarnished. No one gave them a second look. The

salesman offered to polish them for me and within minutes, they turned into these shiny, pretty tags! :) :)

Also bought some sets of these bowl and plate.

photo_zps3f3f1020.jpg

Think they should look nice on my wooden table...which should be ready next week...fingers crossed!

Edited by June