Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
June

Bachelorette Pad

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hihi,

the laminate is very nice, may i know which vendor can i go to look for such laminate?

hi, I have no idea where it is from. My ID bought it for me. You can check with him. I think I pm-ed you his contact earlier .. :)

Hi June,

I really love how your flat is turning out and would like to have your ID's contact? Could you PM me please? Thank you.

Hi June,

I really love how your flat is turning out and would like to have your ID's contact? Could you PM me please? Thank you.

Pm-ed .. Thanks

HI June, really well thought out home you have!

Thanks! A lot of time spent on researching and soul searching to find out what I really like and want.

It's very apparent that you did and kudos for such a great job! :)

Thanks! A lot of time spent on researching and soul searching to find out what I really like and want.

Reno should complete by this week and I cant wait for round 2 to happen! I'm going to get smth done for the long, white dining room wall so that it will be a nice backdrop for my dining table and also tie in with my kitchen wall. ID suggested pipe shelves and pallet boxes

9214041830_6a6c6ca9db.jpg

photo.JPG by BachelorettePad, on Flickr

9214040772_4614a3d083.jpg

photo.JPG by

BachelorettePad, on Flickr

9214042798_6a2ab264a2.jpg

photo.JPG by

9214043998_f6bf5b0cf4.jpg

photo.JPG by

9211222567_1bf8286895.jpg

photo.JPG by

But ID is so busy...so I'm not sure when it will happen. Keeping my fingers crossed!

Edited by June

Hi there,

Really love the way u hv thought out your theme, n the end result is fab :) gratz!

Would u pls b able to pm me ur ID contact as well as the auntie/uncle woodshop details pls, appreciate it very much :)

I really love your place.. can tell alot of work went into it and the concept is cool! I always admire DIY stuff.. feels so much more "your own" than off the rack stuff. Sadly.. I'm not talented in DIY-ing.

Hi there,

Really love the way u hv thought out your theme, n the end result is fab :) gratz!

Would u pls b able to pm me ur ID contact as well as the auntie/uncle woodshop details pls, appreciate it very much :)

Hi, pm-ed you

I really love your place.. can tell alot of work went into it and the concept is cool! I always admire DIY stuff.. feels so much more "your own" than off the rack stuff. Sadly.. I'm not talented in DIY-ing.

Thanks ! You can always start with small projects... There are also many YouTube videos on DIY projects.. :)