Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
June

Bachelorette Pad

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

some knick knacks..but nothing fanciful or else will steal the limelight from the shelves.

Yes true oso.. Cant wait to see what goes on the shelves!

Hi June,

The pipe shelves is really gorgeous..really hats off to your ID.. His 功夫 in DIY is at 100 levels.. Have been toying with the idea of tree bookshelves, normal bookshelves, pipe bookshelves and crate bookshelves. Until now, I have not decided to go for which design, mainly due to cost and complexity but I really want to have the pipe bookshelves after seeing many DIY online. It is really encouraging to see the successful design.

Thank you for sharing!!!

Hi June,

The pipe shelves is really gorgeous..really hats off to your ID.. His 功夫 in DIY is at 100 levels.. Have been toying with the idea of tree bookshelves, normal bookshelves, pipe bookshelves and crate bookshelves. Until now, I have not decided to go for which design, mainly due to cost and complexity but I really want to have the pipe bookshelves after seeing many DIY online. It is really encouraging to see the successful design.

Thank you for sharing!!!

Hi MHB, It really is a project that requires good DIY skills. I thought the staining of the pine wood would be pretty straightforward but I was very wrong. ID used different kinds of techniques and paints to achieve the look. I was very amazed by e entire process and had wanted to take pix of every step but couldn't bcos of his secret tools and secret techniques. Haha! But honestly, even though I have an idea how to do it, I won't bother to do it myself bcos it's too time consuming and labour intensive.

It rained very heavily this morning and I couldn't wait to go home to check on my MBR wall. and I'm glad to say that there are no new water stains on the wall!! The wall is still white!! My water seepage problem has been solved ! :)

Yeah! That's good news.

Hi Harriette, I think I spoke too fast. When I looked at my wall this morning in the sunlight, the wall seemed a bit damp in one area.but I'm not very sure.. Need to wait for another rainy day to see what happens. Sigh

really like this - I like the look after your DIY better than the before look actually!

the original look is more suited for resort theme home. unfortunately after DIY-ing, its still not compatible with my furnishings. have reverted it to orginal. if anyone is interested to buy, can pm me. :)

Some new additions in the house recently..

This is to cover my washing machine so that it doesn't look naked in my open kitchen. love the vintage prints, which resemble pencil sketches..

9973783776_ca2bd5c3c3.jpg

photo.JPG by BachelorettePad, on Flickr

9973859223_7d49a96a78.jpg

9973722755_6b6e00b786.jpg

A chair from ikea's new range. its comfortable bcos of it's big curved back and big seat..

9973914463_426543a9d1.jpg

9973839806_6fc70a0523.jpg

Edited by June

(con't)...

A kitchen storage cum table, also form ikea new range..this one is tough to assemble..But I bought it as it matches the colour scheme in my kitchen

9973734624_9df9b04978.jpg

The top is extendable to a length of 1.6m, which is good for using as a buffet table in my dining room during parties.

9973865023_8dfcbac1e2.jpg