Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
June

Bachelorette Pad

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi June,

Can you pm your id and contractor ? My new place just top and I am searching for one.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Chai peng

Hi June,

Can you pm your id and contractor ? My new place just top and I am searching for one.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards

Chai peng

Hi,pm-ed you

Hi June

Really like what you have done with your house! I wish I have such patience. Do you mind pming me your contractor's contact? Thanks!

Hi, already pm-ed u.

Hi, already pm-ed u.

Hi June

Thanks for the prompt reply! I will be giving him a call pretty soon. Actually was quite close to signing up with an ID, but am not fully convinced that he is the one! And somehow I chanced upon your blog and fell in love with the industrial looking pipe shelves.

To be honest, at times I get annoyed with myself for being so fickle-minded. I used to think I knew exactly what theme I was going for, but they seem to 'fluctuate' more and more. Haha. From scandinavian to eclectic to industrial, perhaps I want a bit of everything!

Hi June

Thanks for the prompt reply! I will be giving him a call pretty soon. Actually was quite close to signing up with an ID, but am not fully convinced that he is the one! And somehow I chanced upon your blog and fell in love with the industrial looking pipe shelves.

To be honest, at times I get annoyed with myself for being so fickle-minded. I used to think I knew exactly what theme I was going for, but they seem to 'fluctuate' more and more. Haha. From scandinavian to eclectic to industrial, perhaps I want a bit of everything!

Don't worry.. I think most of us went through this stage. I was very fickle too! Till now, I'm still thinking of

doing more things. This afternoon, I saw a pix of a kitchen cabinet done by my ID. It was soooo nice!

You can check out his Facebook page.. It's the house belonging to the 'awesomely chic couple'.

https://www.facebook.com/custom.box.sg?

ref=ts&fref=ts

My ID said he is customizing the kitchen faucet for the homeowner. I'm so envious!! I actually asked my ID how come he didn't suggest this design to me. I'm holding him 'responsible' now! Wish I could change my kitchen cabinet. Haha!

Edited by June

Hi June, we were thinking of getting wheels to attach to it to make it mobile. Just sharing ideas. :)

hi, i explored that option..but the bottom of the legs is quite small.. not sure if you can find a small castor that can take the weight of the table. anyway, the height of the table is just nice for my countertop now. if i add wheels, it will be too high, looks a bit strange.i prefer it to blend in with my cabinets. :)

Don't worry.. I think most of us went through this stage. I was very fickle too! Till now, I'm still thinking of

doing more things. This afternoon, I saw a pix of a kitchen cabinet done by my ID. It was soooo nice!

You can check out his Facebook page.. It's the house belonging to the 'awesomely chic couple'.

ref=ts&fref=ts

My ID said he is customizing the kitchen faucet for the homeowner. I'm so envious!! I actually asked my ID how come he didn't suggest this design to me. I'm holding him 'responsible' now! Wish I could change my kitchen cabinet. Haha!

Wow customise faucet? He must be one of the very few IDs who go to that kind of extent! Anyway I called him today but he is tied up till December.... I guess good things must wait. Haha

Wow customise faucet? He must be one of the very few IDs who go to that kind of extent! Anyway I called him today but he is tied up till December.... I guess good things must wait. Haha

Oh dear.. Are you in a hurry? He is always busy thinking about how to come up with smth unique for each of his clients... :)

Oh dear.. Are you in a hurry? He is always busy thinking about how to come up with smth unique for each of his clients... :)

Well, ideally I would like to start on my reno once I get my keys somewhere in mid to late Nov. Anyway he said he would try to arrange a meet up sometime in mid Nov. Looking forward to it.

Hi June,

I think the 'awesomely chic couple' house belongs to us..haha.. :good:

Haven gt time to start a T-Blog.. .. Will do it soon as the reno wraps up..!

Thanks

Jon

ref=ts&fref=ts