Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
June

Bachelorette Pad

Ask him sponsor ur lamp since u been such a good employee!! Haha

This lamp gets the nod of approval from my boss...who is now looking at what's on my computer screen...

10608931023_f140d586d8.jpg

photo.JPG by BachelorettePad, on Flickr

He is the BEST BOSS in this world and I wouldn't wish for another boss. ! I promise to work very hard in office, as hard as im furnishing my place. ..hahaha!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This lamp gets the nod of approval from my boss...who is now looking at what's on my computer screen...

He is the BEST BOSS in this world and I wouldn't wish for another boss. ! I promise to work very hard in office, as hard as im furnishing my place. ..hahaha!

haha... i dont dare to ask him to sponsor.. now is payback time... got to focus 100% on work!

I think I'm one unlucky homeowner when it comes to lights. tonight, I discovered that another of my track light holder is faulty. This is the SECOND faulty one so far!! And the LED bulbs are burning out one by one. I am just speechless !! l do not know of any homeowner who has to change light bulbs and track light holder so soon and so often. I won't be so upset if track lights are cheap but they are not cheap. I am really going to blacklist this shop which is doing so well that it has so many outlets along balestier road :( :(

Edited by June

Hi June, we faced the same problem with our LED bulbs... Changed 6 over the last few months. Switched to ikea Ledare bulbs which hopefully, can last longer!

Hi June, we faced the same problem with our LED bulbs... Changed 6 over the last few months. Switched to ikea Ledare bulbs which hopefully, can last longer!

Hi Makan.. Shouldn't LED bulbs be more superior? Sigh... Some of my bulbs are from ikea too...but it's too early to tell if they will last longer than the LED ones.

my main complaint is the track light holder ! A second faulty one within a few months is really too much... but the tracklights in my room are ok. They are of a different design though

June, i got a total of 8 track lights on three tracks. Over the weekend, i had to have one changed (the store comes with a 6 mths warranty for the housing, and two years for the bulb). Initially i thought it was two faulty ones. The sales guy tested it and shared that the locking system probably got loose when i was cleaning, check that? Maybe it is the same issue?

Hi june, u got ur led lights locally? If got issue, can ask shop to exchange for u..

Yup, can ask for replacement from the shop. My concern is that the rest of the track light holders will be faulty one after another and when the warranty period is up, I will have to pay for them. And I'm not sure how long the replacement holders will last.

Thanks for still reading the blog :) .... So lazy to take pix of my place and post them. I realised I have only posted one proper set of pix of my place and that was such a long time ago..now they are lost among the 17 pages...

When are you moving into your new place?

June, i got a total of 8 track lights on three tracks. Over the weekend, i had to have one changed (the store comes with a 6 mths warranty for the housing, and two years for the bulb). Initially i thought it was two faulty ones. The sales guy tested it and shared that the locking system probably got loose when i was cleaning, check that? Maybe it is the same issue?

Thanks! I will check later..but I think it's unlikely that the locking system is loose. I hardly clean the lights and when I do, I dont unlock them to clean.. I only touch the surface very lightly with the cloth bcos I have this phobia that the lights will drop on my head. For the same reason, I never adjust the angle of the lights too. I basically leave my lights alone bcos I know I'm lousy with all things electrical. But the first one which was faulty actually came apart and the wire was exposed, which I think was unbelievable bcos i had never unlocked it from the track. :(

If u hv any update i will read de.. Lol.. Juz that ur previous case of water leaking i m not too sure myself so nv advise..

Finally graduating soon.. Moving barang next wed but official 10th Dec!

Yup, can ask for replacement from the shop. My concern is that the rest of the track light holders will be faulty one after another and when the warranty period is up, I will have to pay for them. And I'm not sure how long the replacement holders will last.

Thanks for still reading the blog :) .... So lazy to take pix of my place and post them. I realised I have only posted one proper set of pix of my place and that was such a long time ago..now they are lost among the 17 pages...

When are you moving into your new place?

Thanks! I will check later..but I think it's unlikely that the locking system is loose. I hardly clean the lights and when I do, I dont unlock them to clean.. I only touch the surface very lightly with the cloth bcos I have this phobia that the lights will drop on my head. For the same reason, I never adjust the angle of the lights too. I basically leave my lights alone bcos I know I'm lousy with all things electrical. But the first one which was faulty actually came apart and the wire was exposed, which I think was unbelievable bcos i had never unlocked it from the track. :(

Yea, for mine, it was the electrician didn't clip it on tight...that is why one was faulty. The other was truly a fault. But it was good to learn, so that we now know to check that before going all the way down to Jln Besar to get them "changed"