Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
June

Bachelorette Pad

Fixing window leak?? Could be causing more trouble in this rainy weather

Hi Gregc! I was getting blinds installed at balcony and living. After using curtains for 5 months, I decided to switch to blinds in liVing and balcony.

My water leak problem is not solved.. Today while vacuuming I discovered a new stain which is at the wall near my wardrobe. And then I realized that even if I'm willing to spend the money changing my MBR window, I wouldn't be able to do it because my wardrobe is really close to the window. I doubt the workers have the space to remove and install the window. So it seems like I'm stuck with the problem..

How's your new place? Saw the table you put up for sale. Too bad it's too short for my wall or else I would have bought from you. It looks good.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Not wanting to change the windows to solve the leak? If the leak gets worse, might ruin your wardrobe or flooring :(

Enjoying my new place, thanks for asking! Been doing quite a bit of DIY too. Installed shelves by myself. Quite pleased.

The side table is really nice. Sad to let it go but really too big for my place. Maybe a better price can sweeten the deal for you? It'll look good in your place I'm sure! :good:

Not wanting to change the windows to solve the leak? If the leak gets worse, might ruin your wardrobe or flooring :(

Enjoying my new place, thanks for asking! Been doing quite a bit of DIY too. Installed shelves by myself. Quite pleased.

The side table is really nice. Sad to let it go but really too big for my place. Maybe a better price can sweeten the deal for you? It'll look good in your place I'm sure! :good:

Haha! It's really too short for my study room. I'm looking for a longish table

11515229255_613652a94a.jpg

photo.JPG by BachelorettePad, on Flickr

Finally the blinds are in...took me so many months to decide on these. I was using curtains with IKEA rods for five months but felt that curtains didnt go with the look in the living and dining area. So decided to change to blinds, but it was a rather tough decision. Not only bcos of costs but because I actually like the IKEA curtain rods, they are cheap and so easy to use. The rings slide on smoothly and it's so easy to hang and remove the curtains. The rods were installed by my super nice ID during Reno so I hope he won't freak out if he sees this. His effort is not entirely wasted as I'm still using curtains in my 3 bedrooms. :)

And time to bring out the plants to the balcony

11509713544_a279f87b17.jpg

photo.png by

BachelorettePad, on Flickr

11509835543_29be8d2dc1.jpg

photo.png by BachelorettePad, on Flickr

Edited by June

Finally hosted my first gathering on Christmas day but I was so busy playing host, serving food and making coffee that I didn't have time to take photographs of the party. I only had one pix, because my guests were busy eating and chatting that no one posed for me..hahaha....

11548245184_6d9ec1805c.jpg

and at the request of my fren, here are my Scandinavian containers that stack up like Russian dolls

11601317066_a36ecb9bf7.jpg

11600495744_b7e1d6475b.jpg

The food looks good with such a nice spread! And that are some giant gingerbread men... Did you bake them?

The food looks good with such a nice spread! And that are some giant gingerbread men... Did you bake them?

Those gingerbread men were store bought :).. I'm no good at making sweet stuff. Im better with savory food. Made some pies but they were not captured in the pix. Here are some random shots of my contributions to other pig-out sessions. I'm a terrible glutton.

11602749186_eb92ef6b66.jpg

11601540464_341bd6dc2a.jpg

photo.JPG by

11602718816_ff4464f134.jpg

photo.JPG by

11602731126_4a3d8025cf.jpg

Edited by June

The gingerbreadmen look so cute!!

And we were all perverts! We tore off and ate the head, hands and legs, left with just the torso!

How's your Reno coming along? Any Xmas break in the Reno?

Hi June,

Where did you buy the gingerbread men? My 2 year old daughter likes it. I think she will be thrilled to see such a big one.

Hi, My friend bought them from Fullerton hotel during a Xmas goodies sale. Not sure if they are still on sale.

oh dear, I am reading this at 1am and it's making me real hungry!!! The food looks great ! Yums!

Haha! Dont look at food pix at night or else u can't go to sleep :)

And we were all perverts! We tore off and ate the head, hands and legs, left with just the torso!

How's your Reno coming along? Any Xmas break in the Reno?

Poor gingerbreadmen! Lol!

Tmr is the start of the 3rd week. So far hacking done, electrician came and tiles have arrived. I think tiling should start this week. :)