Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
June

Bachelorette Pad

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Latest addition in my home....

11770834304_a9632b685d.jpg

photo.png by BachelorettePad, on Flickr

Took me almost three hours to assemble the two racks based on a Japanese manual (can't believe my bad luck)..

Another use for the rack.. (Pix taken from Internet)

11770947405_88cc74b129.jpg

image.jpeg by BachelorettePad, on Flickr

On a side note, had a friend over for lunch today. Lunch was 'deconstructed seafood horfun' - the ingredients were cooked and served separately. It's a crazy idea but we had fun in the kitchen.

Here's our atas version of the dish - steamed scallops on shells, grilled prawns, stir fried fish and veg.

11771881466_efec8f5673.jpg

photo.JPG by BachelorettePad, on Flickr

Edited by June

Like your sofa and how the rack complements it. And that is a nice spread for lunch!

Like your sofa and how the rack complements it. And that is a nice spread for lunch!

Oops..! The pix with the sofa is not mine.. it's taken from Internet for illustration purpose..haha!

Hi June, loved the reno done! Would you mind pm-ing me your ID contacts? Am getting my 5 room in about 10 days time and still no where near talking to any contractor or ID (except emailed one lady ID today, which also come recommended by some folks here). Haha... I must be one of the most lazy person but well, I'm not in a hurry to move so reno can take its time 😝.

Thanks!

Hi June,

Mind to share where did you get the latest addition racks?

TIA

its from kimono furniture. u can google them

Hi June, loved the reno done! Would you mind pm-ing me your ID contacts? Am getting my 5 room in about 10 days time and still no where near talking to any contractor or ID (except emailed one lady ID today, which also come recommended by some folks here). Haha... I must be one of the most lazy person but well, I'm not in a hurry to move so reno can take its time .

Thanks!

Hi, good that you have the luxury of time..can slowly look for the right person to do your reno. My ID is Foo from Custombox. you can check out his Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/custom.box.sg

Hi, good that you have the luxury of time..can slowly look for the right person to do your reno. My ID is Foo from Custombox. you can check out his Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/custom.box.sg

Hi June, thanks for the contact. Already made appt with Foo to discuss my reno plans. Time to start doing some homework....

Hi June, thanks for the contact. Already made appt with Foo to discuss my reno plans. Time to start doing some homework....

wow..u are fast for someone who earlier claimed to be most lazy :)

You have heard of impulse purchase, but have u heard of impulse painting?

Well, that happened to me. :) Had a really bad bad day at work recently and at the end of the day, I had a sudden urge to have one wall in my study room painted in a dark shade. I checked with my ID on the colour and he suggested grey. I'm not a fan of grey and resisted grey throughout my reno, but I decided to go along with his suggestion (that's why I said it's an impulsive decision). Got a painter in within days even though I had no idea which wall in the room to paint. I only decided on it just minutes before the painter arrived! thank goodness the end result was good.

11941612533_b4bbd43041.jpg

photo.JPG by BachelorettePad, on Flickr

Now my frens joked that if i were to paint one wall each time i have a bad day at work, my house will turn all grey very soon :)...

Anyway, after deciding on my wood, I visited another industrial estate to buy my cast iron table legs and arrange for them to deliver to the workshop. It was truly a tiring but educational experience and now I'm looking forward to a new dining table that is unique to me! :) :)

Hi June,

May I know what is the address of this place??? I wanted to do a custom made dining table too... TIA

Anyway, after deciding on my wood, I visited another industrial estate to buy my cast iron table legs and arrange for them to deliver to the workshop. It was truly a tiring but educational experience and now I'm looking forward to a new dining table that is unique to me! :) :)

Hi June,

May I know what is the address of this place??? I wanted to do a custom made dining table too... TIA

Hi June,

I am also looking for a customize dining table, can you PM me the furniture maker and cast iron table legs supplier contacts? TIA

Sorry didn't reply to u earlier bcos I had a family emergency and have been busy running around. The table was done by Wah King furniture. But I don't have the card with me now(I didn't save his number in my phone). You can easily google the contact number as they are quite popular. The guy's name is kenneth Du. Cast iron legs are from Comfort furniture.

Sorry didn't reply to u earlier bcos I had a family emergency and have been busy running around. The table was done by Wah King furniture. But I don't have the card with me now(I didn't save his number in my phone). You can easily google the contact number as they are quite popular. The guy's name is kenneth Du. Cast iron legs are from Comfort furniture.

Oh thats ok, thanks again for the contact.