Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbull

Blessed Nest @ Punggol

Hi bigbull,

We Love what you have done with your place! We are in the same block too. Could you kindly share K's company name and contact as well as reno breakdown cost if you don't mind.

Thank you in advance and Happy 2013 to you and your family.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hello bigbull,

wanna check with you how long is your brickwall? urs looking pretty long? More than 4 metre?

and also, where did u buy the living room lamp in page 1? thats what i wanna get too! but u changed the lights?

Hi Justinyeo,

My brickwall is about 5 meters.

You are referring to the TOLOMEO Lamp right? Sad story... The Swing Arm snapped and I am now trying to get either a replacement or refund from the manufacturer. I bought it at from TAOBAO via the local agent here, 65daiguo. I tried to fix an energy saving bulb but I think its weight coz the swing arm to give way. Apparently, it can only take the weight of a incandescent bulb. You need the link? I need to dig it out.

Happy and Blessed 2013! :yamseng:

Bigbull

Hi Justinyeo,

You are referring to the TOLOMEO Lamp right? Sad story... The Swing Arm snapped and I am now trying to get either a replacement or refund from the manufacturer. I bought it at from TAOBAO via the local agent here, 65daiguo. I tried to fix an energy saving bulb but I think its weight coz the swing arm to give way. Apparently, it can only take the weight of a incandescent bulb. You need the link? I need to dig it out.

Bigbull

WA, din know a lamp arm like this can break due to wrong bulb. I'm still thinking of ordering some pendant and wall lamps from Taobao. Btw, if buy from TB, can use locally? need to check wattage tc?

Some Picture Updates

Kitchen and Dining Area

IMG-20121210-WA0003_zps5c8591bc.jpg

Hullo :sport-smiley-018: ... saw your pretty brick wall. May i know how much did it cost you? is it craftstone or stucco? I wanna know how much it would cost me as my wall is abt 20 ft.

Edited by Z3phy

WA, din know a lamp arm like this can break due to wrong bulb. I'm still thinking of ordering some pendant and wall lamps from Taobao. Btw, if buy from TB, can use locally? need to check wattage tc?

Bleucheeze,

I must say that the TOLOMEO lamp that I bought is not of high quality (But look very decent) so when I try to attached a G5 Led Corn light (significantly heavier than a incandascent), the swing arm gave way. Lighting from TB can be use locally. No worries at all!

Bigbull

Hullo :sport-smiley-018: ... saw your pretty brick wall. May i know how much did it cost you? is it craftstone or stucco? I wanna know how much it would cost me as my wall is abt 20 ft.

Hi Z3phy,

PMed.

Bleucheeze,

I must say that the TOLOMEO lamp that I bought is not of high quality (But look very decent) so when I try to attached a G5 Led Corn light (significantly heavier than a incandascent), the swing arm gave way. Lighting from TB can be use locally. No worries at all!

Bigbull

Thanks for the info! Eyeing a few pieces from TB... :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Justinyeo,

Bigbull

Oh dear, thats really sound sad! I was looking for the tolomeo lamp too (in black), but it sounded flimpsy from what you mentioned. if its from taobao then its fine, guess i can find it too, no need to dig the link! =)

Haa, thats a long brickwall you have (and costly) but I think i fallen into the same trap as u. hehe. thanks for the reply.

hi big bull, totally love ur place. my housing is coming and the layout is exactly the same as urs. can you share with ur ID contacts and also the breakdown of the reno? I am especially interested in your MBR toilet!

Thanks for the info! Eyeing a few pieces from TB... :sport-smiley-004:

Hi Bleucheeze,

Do try to make the purchase from TB a few months earlier coz you need some leap time to react if they are any defects. Also, some standalone lights i.e. standing light, table light etc... comes in China plugs so you may need to get an adaptor or simply DIY by cutting the existing plug away and replace it with a standard 3-pin plug.

Bigbull

Oh dear, thats really sound sad! I was looking for the tolomeo lamp too (in black), but it sounded flimpsy from what you mentioned. if its from taobao then its fine, guess i can find it too, no need to dig the link! =)

Haa, thats a long brickwall you have (and costly) but I think i fallen into the same trap as u. hehe. thanks for the reply.

Hi Justinyeo,

Some TB stuffs are really good but in the case of the TOLOMEO lamp, its pretty flimpsy... Order early!

Now that my reno is completed. Been thinking if it would be better if I have chosen the red brickwall instead. kekeke :P

But anyway, best wishes in your reno! :yamseng:

Bigbull