Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbull

Blessed Nest @ Punggol

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Bleucheeze,

Do try to make the purchase from TB a few months earlier coz you need some leap time to react if they are any defects. Also, some standalone lights i.e. standing light, table light etc... comes in China plugs so you may need to get an adaptor or simply DIY by cutting the existing plug away and replace it with a standard 3-pin plug.

Bigbull

Hey Bigbull, thanks so much for the tips! Ceiling/pendant light don't have to change the plugs, right? Hmm, so 65daigou helped you get replacement/refunds for faulty lamps after you tested? How was their service in this area?

Hey Bigbull, thanks so much for the tips! Ceiling/pendant light don't have to change the plugs, right? Hmm, so 65daigou helped you get replacement/refunds for faulty lamps after you tested? How was their service in this area?

Hi Bleucheeze,

Ceiling/pendant lights got no plugs so its safe. 65daiguo acts as the middleman between you and the supplier. In the event that you received a defective goods, they will contact the supplier and liase on your behalf. In my opinion, it saves a lot of work on my side should something goes wrong. The worst scenario is when the supplier don't honour their goods, then they can't do anything. But it hasn't happen to me. They have been relatively prompt in following up with my cases.

:yamseng:

Bigbull

Hi bigbull.. Love the look of ur house.. Here's the qn.. Where did ur buy ur Eames Dining Chair? And how much does it cost?

Hi Sappyd,

I bought my Eames Dining Chair from LUSH LUSH at $99 each. It was during their sales. I think the original price is $110. My is made of plastic.

Other places include but not limited to:

Comfort Design (Plastic): They called it another name and its slightly more expensive than LUSH LUSH.

Picket and Rail (Fibre Glass) : About $300++ for one but the feel is really different.

You can also find the fibre glass ones in TB and I suggest you go to theitysbit's T-blog to search for it.

Hope it helps.

Bigbull

Hi Bigbull,

Would like to check where did you purchase the blackboard paint? I bought mine from one of the those paint shops but was told that it was the wrong one.

Thanks.

Justin

Hi Bigbull,

Would like to check where did you purchase the blackboard paint? I bought mine from one of the those paint shops but was told that it was the wrong one.

Thanks.

Justin

Hi Bigbull,

Thanks.

Justin

Hi Justin,

I bought my Chalkboard paint at SELFIX. You can google them for the different locations.

The brand is RUSTOLEUM Specialty Chalkboard.

BEWARE: They come in BLACK and GREEN so keep a look out. I am using the green one.

Bigbull

Hi Justin,

I bought my Chalkboard paint at SELFIX. You can google them for the different locations.

The brand is RUSTOLEUM Specialty Chalkboard.

BEWARE: They come in BLACK and GREEN so keep a look out. I am using the green one.

Bigbull

Thanks bigbull! I actually bought one already and K told me it cant be used (dont know why!!!!) but he asked me to check with you. =)

So really appreciate it, will go hunt it out. u painted one side or both?

Just wish to share their latest promotion on the dining table, hope Bigbull don't mind me posting this [sweatdrop]

but i am interested in their customised bench chair for dining area.

7-Butcher-Block2.jpeg

Thanks bigbull! I actually bought one already and K told me it cant be used (dont know why!!!!) but he asked me to check with you. =)

So really appreciate it, will go hunt it out. u painted one side or both?

Hi Justin,

Haha Maybe you should check with him why cannot use... I painted only one side. The rest are normal paint.

hey Bigbull! as usual just like d rest humbly request pm of ur id n contact, as well as ur breakdown costs/quotation.

Jezz ur house is absurbly delightful! Still considering whether to show ur blog to my wife..scared2 lah..

Hi Bigbull,

I like your house design.

May I know how much does your renovation cost and can you share your contractor's contact with me?

My email : meiibao@yahoo.com

Thanks!!