Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbull

Blessed Nest @ Punggol

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there,

do you also mind sharing with me the cost of your reno and contractor? i just visited a friend who has similar lay out but i believe you have knock the kitchen wall down to make the space look really bigger!

Hi Bigbull,

Newbie here. Your house is stunning! love it a lot. i always love seeing such industrial look theme interior design, altho i don't think we can have it done for our house since hubby prefer homey airy and minimalist design.

I'll have my house, a resale unit in punggol central, renovated around may-june. I'm so interested with this famous Mr K. May i get his contact number? And if you dont mind, can i get your quotation so i can further estimate my removation budget.

Thank you very much!

Oh, and candid pictures with your kids around are so cute! :)

These are some of the last few photos posting I have. (Coz nothing to post le. :P )

The Kitchen

IMG-20121210-WA0003_zps5c8591bc.jpg

The Living Room

IMG-20121214-WA0003_zpse5a20352.jpg

The Walkway

IMG-20121214-WA0001_zps59c47ca8.jpg

Common Toilet

IMG-20121214-WA0000_zps3c41998c.jpg

MBR and Toilet

IMG-20121214-WA0002_zps6cd4402a.jpg

Hi there... may i know where u get ur louvre toilet doors from and how much please... been searching high and low for this design but no such luck yet... thanks.

Hi there... may i know where u get ur louvre toilet doors from and how much please... been searching high and low for this design but no such luck yet... thanks.

Hi Ynas,

Sorry for the late reply. I got my louvre doors from my Kelvin Tee, my contractor. It is $1200 (equal lift) with spray painting. I found **** doors that provide the louvre doors at the same price but the painting is painting with brush and they don't do equal lifts on metal frames.

Hope it helps.

Bigbull

hello,

may I check with you something about the brick wall? may I know how are you brick tiles laid on the wall? just wondering if my tiler doing the correct way.

The tiler paint white cement over it after they are laid. Are the grout lines (the white cement) showing up cracks? Is this normal?

Does the tiler need to paint any protective layer over the bricks? not sure what though.

Thanks for the attention. :)

Hi Eustoma,

My contractor did the way you mentioned and yes, there is some slight and small cracks on the white cement but you got to take a close look in order to see it. Most people paint a layer of white paint over it (That should cover up the cracks), but I chose to leave it in the orginal state. I like it the way it is.

You can refer to the FIRST page of this T-Blog for a better view.

Hope it helps.

Bigbull

How u manage to keep the console so neat and free from wires? do you have player, cable box or etc? Any closer look on how u manage ur console?

How u manage to keep the console so neat and free from wires? do you have player, cable box or etc? Any closer look on how u manage ur console?

Hi Kelhy,

Here's the picture.

20130421_114610_resized_zpsac2b8fe7.jpg

I have a AV receiver, a X-Box, a Blu Ray player and a CPU on the other side.

Basically, I have a multiplug running to each of the cabinets on the sides. I got Logan to bore a hole that is big enough for it to run through. After that, I had all the equipment to connect to it for power. For all video and sound, the Blu-Ray, X-Box and CPU are connected to the AV receiver and I just have 1 HDMI-cable going out from the cabinet from the Av Receiver to the TV.

Hope you are not confused.

Bigbull

your house looks so gd i mean even without false ceilings it can still look cozy.. i'm quite impressed was looking from page 1 to here..

and that yr masterbedroom can even have a WIW .. i've been to a few IDs and they tell me that it's not very possible.. but looking at yours i think it's possible now

grateful if you could share yr contacts for this contractor? thanks much in advance!

Hi Kelhy,

Here's the picture.

20130421_114610_resized_zpsac2b8fe7.jpg

I have a AV receiver, a X-Box, a Blu Ray player and a CPU on the other side.

Basically, I have a multiplug running to each of the cabinets on the sides. I got Logan to bore a hole that is big enough for it to run through. After that, I had all the equipment to connect to it for power. For all video and sound, the Blu-Ray, X-Box and CPU are connected to the AV receiver and I just have 1 HDMI-cable going out from the cabinet from the Av Receiver to the TV.

Hope you are not confused.

Bigbull

Your is VERY NEAT! I am having headaches in arranging the wires behind the TV. My multiplug is on the console itself... Not only that all the wires plug link onto the TV to Blueray, cables and blah blah are just TOO obvious.. If you dont mind, possible to take a look at the back of the TV?

How much does a AV receiver cost? so u mean that one wire from TV to AV receiver, and all player, cable will be plug to AV receiver instead of TV?