Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigbull

Blessed Nest @ Punggol

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi bigbull,

I Love your brick walls, very nice...

Could you share with me your ID company and the approx cost ?

My email is kenixchan79@hotmail.com :)

Thanks!

Hi Bigbull,

Very nice reno done up by Mr K!!! I am also looking something like yours.

Do you mind sharing Mr K Contact and the quotation?

Many Thanks :)

Hi bigbull,

Good day! Was fascinated by your reno blog and beautiful home created. Love your home designs very much and hope you don't mind sharing how much you spent the whole reno cost for your home? Aside that, can I find out how much does that wooden double leaf toilet door cost? Looks perfect!

Million thanks!

Hi Kelhy,

I bought it at MOMOYOYO @ Plaza Sing for $399. Quality wise, I think it is quite solid. I put my younger son on it and it is very stable. Just need to be extra careful coz the finishing got sack cloth so you don't wanna spill coffee on it. :yamseng:

Hope it helps.

Bigbull

Hi Kelhy,

I bought it at MOMOYOYO @ Plaza Sing for $399. Quality wise, I think it is quite solid. I put my younger son on it and it is very stable. Just need to be extra careful coz the finishing got sack cloth so you don't wanna spill coffee on it. :yamseng:

Hope it helps.

Bigbull

Hi Bigbull,

For the coffeetable, is it a trunk for storage right? Does it contain smaller trunks in there or its just a piece by itself.

Also, for your gate, both the gates are electronic keyless locks? Can I know how well it works and the price if possible (can pm me as well if not convenient).

Thanks!

Hi BigBull,

I tried to PM you, but it says you cannot take new messages? So instead, I'm writing to you here. Thanks for sharing so much on renotalk forums. I really appreciate it.

I've just finished a renovation, but keen to do one last thing... which is to add a brick wall! Can you (or others in this forum) please let me know the name of your contractor, or the types of bricks which you used? Also, if you knew the approximate cost and how hard maintenance is, that would be helpful too