Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ken Wong

寒舍

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, i also just bought a em. i realise the master bedroom's bathroom is very small.

Can you take a few more photos of how your master bedroom's bathroom? any space for bathtub?

How much did you pay for the whole house painting?

Hi, i also just bought a em. i realise the master bedroom's bathroom is very small.

Can you take a few more photos of how your master bedroom's bathroom? any space for bathtub?

How much did you pay for the whole house painting?

Hi Shannan,

Most EM MBR size is squite stardand, it all depend on the carpentry works and barang barang u have in the room

like my tigeress, she ask the ID to built a walk in wardrobe in the MBR which the size can put a extra single bed

so basically the MBR left with not much space for me to play hide and seek with her :notti:

u might want to check with ur ID if a standard bathtub can fit in. if not can only buy shorter version

also maintaining a bathtub is not easy especially chokage..

i was quoted 2.3K for whole house painting including my balcony ceiling

Looking at your Reno progress I am so excited for u guys as well! Can move in before cny for a new HUAT HUAT year

moving in new week :dribble:

cab buy christmas tree for coming Xmas

Edited by popcornm3

Hi,

Possible to pm me your magic electrician contact? I am planning to contact him to take up my unit too.

Thanks

If you have a lot of blood to vomit otherwise :angry: No No, I will not recommend him.. Anyway its not what magic lah, I told u b4 right, u juz tell your electrician that you do not wish to c the trunking for the ceiling, tell him to hide, he should know..

Haha...your electrician must be very horrible.

So is your carpentry work all up?

If you have a lot of blood to vomit otherwise :angry: No No, I will not recommend him.. Anyway its not what magic lah, I told u b4 right, u juz tell your electrician that you do not wish to c the trunking for the ceiling, tell him to hide, he should know..

Haha...your electrician must be very horrible.

So is your carpentry work all up?

Ya my electrician not only horrible but terrible.. They are doing up the carpentry work from yesterday till tomorow.. Stressful now and couldnt sleep well, now is the most tedious time. Have to arrange delivery of lights, hob and hoob, oven and etc etc so everyday have to take half day leave coz moving next Wednesday, stress stress stress...

Hi,

Possible to pm me your magic electrician contact? I am planning to contact him to take up my unit too.

Thanks

no easy to engage own contractor.. need a lot of time to follow up their works, schedule, workmanship and defect etc

also dont depend the ID will co-ordinate for you. best is get every thing under one roof, any things goes wrong, u just need to enuff one person

MBR

D808C59D-33F8-46F3-AEE9-F1F400E98E19-935-0000006EE55A1E43.jpg

MBR toilet - vanity counter done but wrong color (should be black)ID try to siam but wife accept as it is, i tot she would :furious:

F9382C6D-25D0-4809-8815-A6C69336435B-935-0000006EE03DEB49.jpg

Daughter"s room - make a guess what's that 2 pcs wood for

4305FE16-23F9-4234-B295-C5C5A8A6A1FB-935-0000006EEB0E7A39.jpg

Edited by popcornm3