Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ken Wong

寒舍

Bro, I totally agreed. If we want horse to run, we must feed horse with grass. If we dun feed horse with grass, ask horse how to run? :horse:

Everyone needs to earn a living, a cost is a cost. If ID or contractor needs to earn their margin, we have to give them reasonable profit margin. We dun shortchange people, neither we want people to take advantage of us. If we pay a bit more and get want we want or meet our timeline, then everyone is happy. But some ID / contractor mark up too high, then we have to find others who can do the same job at a much competitive price.

Bro, applause what u say. I also very particular with costing and pricing. Most importantly is to find a ID or contractor which is reliable. Eg. Do they have a show room? Case trust accredited or under case complaint? no. Of project they have done. If kea su. Can check how much is their pay up capital( who wants to deal with a $1 pay up company?) I will not want to deal with those fly by nite company or those using their house address register as company aka one man show company. if they run away half way of your reno. who can help? log police report? By that time really 叫天,天不应, 叫地, 地不灵 Some time I just tell myself pay a litter bit more just to have a piece of mind. My 2 baht worth

Edited by popcornm3

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Today is the day, cos today I'm going to"Phua Chu"!!!

First thing first is to invite my "Tua Pek Kong" over

Sleep less then 4 hour last nite now heading to market

To buy "Huat Kuay" orange, chicken etc ... For offering

😊😊😊

Edited by popcornm3

Today is the day, cos today I'm going to"Puan Chu"!!!

😊😊😊

Gd luck for your house moving. Remember to show us more photos and buy your house number.. Huat ahh!!! :yamseng:

Today is the day, cos today I'm going to"Puan Chu"!!!

😊😊😊

Happy moving! :)

Today is the day, cos today I'm going to"Phua Chu"!!!

😊😊😊

Hi popcornm3, congrats and happy move-in. :yamseng:

Yay. Congrats and more pics pls. You will give us a room by room photo tour right? :P

Am especially curious how you partitioned the maid's room & store room using the study.

Hi,

How's the moving housing going on? Well settled?

Camping here for more photos!! Hehe

Hiaz.... no jokes, took 3 days and 2 nites with 3 hours sleep only without food but water to unpack 90 carton boxes and many many loose items. Finally settled down but still got contractors coming in and out to do minor things. 6 weeks to renovate an overhaul EM is impossible so ID needs to drag a little here and there. Really really got to thank my ID Orange Tan eventhough is a little bit expensive but she has helped me to make all the necessary arrangements. Had a talk with her yesterday while waiting for the contractor to fix my dressing table for my walk in wardrobe, realise that actually she has to handle so many different contractor to co-ordinate all the jobs, no joke. I can never never be an ID coz I cant co-ordinate so many things at a time.

Its really really very tiring especially with 2 young kids, useless helper and hubby disappeared suddenly telling u that he doesnt like the carton boxes... Told him that this will be my last time of shifting, I swear I will stay here for the rest of my life till I die cos shifting has drained all my energy away. Pimples here and there, eyes bag, brusies and etc etc, no words would describe.

Next Monday Singtel will come to install to Fiber Optic, then glass doors for my kitchen and touch up for painting then I can consider my house is fully done.

Hubby will post the picture when everyting are ready..

Wow...so cham? Why your hubby disappear due to the carton boxes ah?

Finally all is over and you guys can enjoy staying in the new house. :yamseng:

Hiaz.... no jokes, took 3 days and 2 nites with 3 hours sleep only without food but water to unpack 90 carton boxes and many many loose items. Finally settled down but still got contractors coming in and out to do minor things. 6 weeks to renovate an overhaul EM is impossible so ID needs to drag a little here and there. Really really got to thank my ID Orange Tan eventhough is a little bit expensive but she has helped me to make all the necessary arrangements. Had a talk with her yesterday while waiting for the contractor to fix my dressing table for my walk in wardrobe, realise that actually she has to handle so many different contractor to co-ordinate all the jobs, no joke. I can never never be an ID coz I cant co-ordinate so many things at a time.

Its really really very tiring especially with 2 young kids, useless helper and hubby disappeared suddenly telling u that he doesnt like the carton boxes... Told him that this will be my last time of shifting, I swear I will stay here for the rest of my life till I die cos shifting has drained all my energy away. Pimples here and there, eyes bag, brusies and etc etc, no words would describe.

Next Monday Singtel will come to install to Fiber Optic, then glass doors for my kitchen and touch up for painting then I can consider my house is fully done.

Hubby will post the picture when everyting are ready..