Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ken Wong

寒舍

Hiaz.... no jokes, took 3 days and 2 nites with 3 hours sleep only without food but water to unpack 90 carton boxes and many many loose items. Finally settled down but still got contractors coming in and out to do minor things. 6 weeks to renovate an overhaul EM is impossible so ID needs to drag a little here and there. Really really got to thank my ID Orange Tan eventhough is a little bit expensive but she has helped me to make all the necessary arrangements. Had a talk with her yesterday while waiting for the contractor to fix my dressing table for my walk in wardrobe, realise that actually she has to handle so many different contractor to co-ordinate all the jobs, no joke. I can never never be an ID coz I cant co-ordinate so many things at a time.

Its really really very tiring especially with 2 young kids, useless helper and hubby disappeared suddenly telling u that he doesnt like the carton boxes... Told him that this will be my last time of shifting, I swear I will stay here for the rest of my life till I die cos shifting has drained all my energy away. Pimples here and there, eyes bag, brusies and etc etc, no words would describe.

Next Monday Singtel will come to install to Fiber Optic, then glass doors for my kitchen and touch up for painting then I can consider my house is fully done.

Hubby will post the picture when everyting are ready..

Noted and this shall be put on record

Edited by popcornm3

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Wow...so cham? Why your hubby disappear due to the carton boxes ah?

Finally all is over and you guys can enjoy staying in the new house. :yamseng:

Men r like that ..... when a woman appear to be strong this will happen... like me. I only chuck everytin into the cupboard 1st and then sort out bit by bit..

Men r like that ..... when a woman appear to be strong this will happen... like me. I only chuck everytin into the cupboard 1st and then sort out bit by bit..

Tigress are classified as fierce not strong, when i see your stress look when moving house, i know i will get it from u

dont siam? 找死吗?

Tigress are classified as fierce not strong, when i see your stress look when moving house, i know i will get it from u

dont siam? 找死吗?

I know lah I know lah you always wanted to marry a "Thai Girl" in the end you married a Tigress lor same same me wanted to marry a man with 6 packs abs in the end I married a man with only 1 big pack... hiaz so have to imagine you are "Aaron Kwok" ba...

Good Morning, its been 2 year since we move in. came back to this forum and realise i have forgot to attached pic after we move in

will try will dig out from my PC and post it out