Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
o0boiboi0o

Positive Experience From Domeco Interior

Hi guys!

I just found out about this site and saw many great recommendations and advices here. So decided to share mine. Sharing is caring! :D

Recently I engaged an ID firm (well not purely ID but ID+Renov) called Domeco Interior. Was recommended by my friend. Decided to 'try' them as normally I only trust WoM (words of mouth) for this kinda service providers. They did a minor renovation for my office (partitioning, changing of ceiling, electrical rewiring, changing of signboard, space planning etc). I can only say they truly provide one-stop services (bao ga liao!). I don't have to worry about stuff like Tai-Chi (ie when thing happened, u call one place and they direct u to another place and vice versa). All i have to do is just to call Domeco Interior again and they will settle it. All in all, was very happy and satisfied by their services and support.

I also engaged them to do minor renovation for my house. Changed the tiles for my bathroom (both wall and floor), bathtub, shower screen and cabinetry. Also did for me my kitchen (changing of tiles, kitchen top, hoods and hobs, cabinets, shelvings etc). Never disappointed me yet again. Very good workmanship and professional services rendered. So far no problem (Touch Wood!). Will definitely look for them again if I wanna do some more renovation.

A good ID firm is hard to come by. Heard many scary stories about unethical and unprofessional contractors / IDs. So just want to share and recommend them to you guys.

Note: No recommendation or referral fee hor! Purely just want to share good experience. I don't earn any referral fee from them. So whether you engage them or not I don't get to benefit! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request