Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spencer1004

Aircon Servicing Company I Called Today

hi all bro and sis,

Have anyone here use this company "Sg Cool Air" servicing before?

Today my mother in law ask me to find a servicing company to do our aircon cleaning.

And i just search through the internet and found this company as mention above.

I call up to ask for 3 unit for normal servicing and the person who pick up the phone quoted me $30 per unit but he ask me whether want to consider their promotion $33 chemical flushing $33 per unit. I was thinking how come normal and chemical cleaning not much different. And I try called up other company that doing chemical flushing they quoted me $80 per unit.

The person on the phone told me that the promotion till end of next month and need to book early. and available only west and north area.

So was thinking any bro and sis in this forum using their service before.

please advise.

Spencer

Edited by spencer1004

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Spencer,

Have not used this company before but I think if a deal (or price)'s too good to be true... then there will be a catch somewhere, or strings, if not headaches attached :)

Cheers!

Hi Spencer,

Have not used this company before but I think if a deal (or price)'s too good to be true... then there will be a catch somewhere, or strings, if not headaches attached :)

Cheers!

Hi Net,

Thank for the sharing... Today i waited for their arrive at my house around 4 pm these two young man from sg cool air came.

I start to observe what they are doing and how come they can do at these price. And i was standing next to them while they are servicing my aircon. And overall i can see from a very dark and dusty aircon unit i have to white and clean. I do not know what they are doing is worth what im paying for so please advise.

First i see the first guy dismantle my aircon cover and next the plactics look like a plate then follow by the blower and pass it to another guy. He then took to my master toilet and do the washing.

And the first guy start to lay the protection on the floor and he put up a very big plastic plate that hold the waste water and he start to spray the chemical on my aircon and the form start to pushing out the dirts.

He then holding a hose and flush it with water and my coil just turn white that i never experience it before that was my first time or i can say i never done chemical flushing before total took around 25-30 min.

They did 2 unit of my aircon and compressor total im paying them $99. And after everything a guy look like malay start to invoice me, I was thinking if they want to charge me any other charges i will have to push them away as on the phone i was told per unit is $33 that all. But never did the invoice have other charge just 2 unit chemical flushing $66 + condenser $33 that all.

But My question is are they doing the chemical flushing for me or just normal chemical service?

Spencer

Hi Net,

Thank for the sharing... Today i waited for their arrive at my house around 4 pm these two young man from sg cool air came.

I start to observe what they are doing and how come they can do at these price. And i was standing next to them while they are servicing my aircon. And overall i can see from a very dark and dusty aircon unit i have to white and clean. I do not know what they are doing is worth what im paying for so please advise.

First i see the first guy dismantle my aircon cover and next the plactics look like a plate then follow by the blower and pass it to another guy. He then took to my master toilet and do the washing.

And the first guy start to lay the protection on the floor and he put up a very big plastic plate that hold the waste water and he start to spray the chemical on my aircon and the form start to pushing out the dirts.

He then holding a hose and flush it with water and my coil just turn white that i never experience it before that was my first time or i can say i never done chemical flushing before total took around 25-30 min.

They did 2 unit of my aircon and compressor total im paying them $99. And after everything a guy look like malay start to invoice me, I was thinking if they want to charge me any other charges i will have to push them away as on the phone i was told per unit is $33 that all. But never did the invoice have other charge just 2 unit chemical flushing $66 + condenser $33 that all.

But My question is are they doing the chemical flushing for me or just normal chemical service?

Spencer

Yup yup, seemed to be like chemical washing ... Did they also vacuum the drainage as well while doing the wash? More importantly, you should feel some improvement in the aircon power.. Looks like you got a good deal and enjoy ur aircon :)

The full chemical wash is to dismantle the blower unit and do the chemical wash in the bathroom. This way one will get access to the back of the blower unit n hence a total wash.

The cleaning done without dismantling the blower will only hv access to the front part of the fan coil n as such u got a cheaper price.

So next time ask them how is it done? Dismantle or not chemical cleaning.

The full chemical wash is to dismantle the blower unit and do the chemical wash in the bathroom. This way one will get access to the back of the blower unit n hence a total wash.

The cleaning done without dismantling the blower will only hv access to the front part of the fan coil n as such u got a cheaper price.

So next time ask them how is it done? Dismantle or not chemical cleaning.

Hi,

I'm going to get my aircon service. Any recommendation on service company?

Good review and no complaint is what I am looking for. Airecontrol, gaincity are popular names. What do you think?