Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
akidlee

Engage Kelvin From Senz At Your Own Risk.

Hi all,

Please engage Kelvin from Senz at your own risk. (HP: 9875 8882 / Email: senz_cs@yahoo.com.sg / Website: http://www.senz.com.sg/)

I used him earlier this year, initially things were fine...but his carpenter made a mess of everything... the carpenters he used were inexperienced, causing a lot of problems for my renovation. The boss of his carpentry even told me he sacked his guys becos of this...as it also happened to another renovation.

Eventually, I've got a lot of faults with the reno and till now (less than few months), most of my stuffs are starting to fall apart. Though he is the contractor, I seemed to be doing most of his job.

I refused to pay the remaining balance and he filed for Small Claims. I won the case, because I had all the photos and messages as proof. Settled for discounts on the balance. However before even paying him, I realised a lot more faults on my carpentry, and I told him it's either you rectify else I won't be paying a single cent - we can go settle this in front of the judge.

He never reply my message...and then today...I receive a call from the Debt Collector... so he apparently engaged someone, wanting to collect back the money.

If you want to find out more about what happened and his workmanship... DO PM ME.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi akidlee,

Sorry to hear your bad experience with Kelvin from Senz.  I have used the services of Kelvin from Senz to construct most of all my cabinets except kitchen cabinets.  I find him to be ernest and honest.  So far, after 7 years, the carpentry work in my house is still ok, though not perfect.

On my kitchen cabinets done by the main contractor, it is already in a bad shape.  Those by Kelvin, generally stand the test of time.