Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunrise3

Fans From Jb

Bought fans from JB & was informed by my contractor that the brackets were missing. Anybody has this problem?Contractor said he had to go & buy in spore & each bracket cost $20. Does brackets cost that much? Thks for advice.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

When you say brackets, do you mean ceiling hooks?

if so, for KDK fans they should cost around $6 to $7 dollars in Singapore.

Not sure if fan hooks or brackets are the same thing, but my contractor told me the brackets were missing. So if anybody were to consider buying fans from JB, do factor in the cost of brackets that you have to pay .

Not sure if fan hooks or brackets are the same thing, but my contractor told me the brackets were missing. So if anybody were to consider buying fans from JB, do factor in the cost of brackets that you have to pay .

When I bought my panasonic fans from Yes Electrical, they gave me the hook and wall plug screws FOC.

Thought that when i purchased, all parts needed should be included inside the box. Contractor said if i have bought in spore, then all will be included in box. Bought all these ceiling fans from Tampoi Lighting. Was also told that one of my Elmark Fan did not come with the original remote control. So when he fixed it, the sensor do not fit properly. . First timer buying ceiling fans, so do not know wat to look out for. Anyway, now that the ceiling fans are up, it will be too much of a hassle to bring it down & go back to the shop. Just have to live with it. Hope that these fans do not give me trouble.

Thought that when i purchased, all parts needed should be included inside the box. Contractor said if i have bought in spore, then all will be included in box. Bought all these ceiling fans from Tampoi Lighting. Was also told that one of my Elmark Fan did not come with the original remote control. So when he fixed it, the sensor do not fit properly. . First timer buying ceiling fans, so do not know wat to look out for. Anyway, now that the ceiling fans are up, it will be too much of a hassle to bring it down & go back to the shop. Just have to live with it. Hope that these fans do not give me trouble.

What is the Elmark fan model which you bought ?