Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spikedoll

How Much Cov Have You Paid?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

just optioned a flat in bukit panjang at 450k. agent told me house was previously valued at $460k and deal was agreed at $465k but buyer screwed up so deal no go.

looks like its 10k CUV for me.

for areas that are not too popular, use HDB website to get a gauge on the recent transacted prices and bargain from there.

its the buyers market...for now.

Edited by panjangowner

Now still have owner asking for cov? I thought not allow to ?

if the selling is higher than the valuation, the balance must be in cash consider cash over valuation

Bought a 4S, high floor at Bedok South. No COV.

Your agent must know the surrounding property well to ensure that she/he can negotiate a good price so that you pay as little COV as possible.

My agent was very good as she bothered to go find out the price and COV of the other units at same block. Hence when we offered the seller, I knew I was paying fairly similar to what was being sold a few floors up/down.

The seller wanted about 20K more however we showed them the selling price of their neighbours hence they also agreed to lower base on the information we had.

I am first time home owner too.. just sign the option for flat a 4A unit in Tampines ytd and waiting for valuation.

see almost everyone here not paying COV in 2015.. hope i dont have to pay COV too.. but not optimistic. sigh...