Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spikedoll

How Much Cov Have You Paid?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I really liked this Premium 'rare' EM at Tampines. At first seller asked $800K. A few weeks ago, I saw their ad again in Propertyguru, now they're asking $920K. I was like, WTF????? That's like $200K COV!!!!!! Is this seller serious? I'm so disappointed because that unit was #1 in my list. I was waiting to sell my house before I make offer. Now I hv to remove it from my shortlist coz don't want to deal with unrealistic, greedy sellers :(

Most I'm willing to pay for COV is $25K.

To be honest, I felt Tampines EM kinda overpriced in some sense. The Unit I happened to see at Propertyguru happened to be same layout as my newly purchase Unit @ Woodlands but costs 180K more. 144sqm okay, just different location and yet so much difference.

I kinda dislike the D letter now, hahaha

I really liked this Premium 'rare' EM at Tampines. At first seller asked $800K. A few weeks ago, I saw their ad again in Propertyguru, now they're asking $920K. I was like, WTF????? That's like $200K COV!!!!!! Is this seller serious? I'm so disappointed because that unit was #1 in my list. I was waiting to sell my house before I make offer. Now I hv to remove it from my shortlist coz don't want to deal with unrealistic, greedy sellers :(

Most I'm willing to pay for COV is $25K.

Edited by Umaisarah

after introduction of new rules pertaining to valuation report, anyone mind sharing their valuation after granted their OTP ?

Hearsay they will "moderate" the valuation figure so you won't see that high of a -COV.

Mine came at -10K COV.