Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spikedoll

How Much Cov Have You Paid?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

You don't have to pay COV, when was it?

Mid July, we offered our proposed value to the Owner. They agreed and we paid the 1K deposit. Got the Valuation done and it came back 600K. So we're super duper happy to be honest. Using the valuation report. I applied for the Bank Loan. All cleared. 21 days happened to be up, OTP confirmed and we paid further 4K.

1st appointment mid Sept. :)

EM at Admiralty $0K COV, Low/mid floor, unblocked and windy too.

Hi Neighbour Alant :)

You don't have to pay COV, when was it?

i paid 45k COV for bishan EM...sell under valuation for 10k for Yishun 3 rm...

the only conso is that I intend to die in that EM so maybe long term not so bad..keke..

Cash under valuation, -$27K. Owner urgent to sell because of ABSD, so I tan tio :D.

IMO, it is a very beautiful cluster of blocks that look like condo with condo-like grounds and club nearby, my unit has very good unblocked views from all windows, heat and sound insulated walls and laminated windows, high floor, excellent location, 10 yrs old, good vibe in the place, basic reno but in good condition just the way I prefer it. Drawback is the floorplan with odd shaped rooms, only 90sqm for a 4 room, and very small windows in each room.

OMG, this is my virgin post :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by crandf

$75K COV, Tiong Bahru. Basic condition. Jan 2013. Corner unit, super high floor. Bright & windy.

My neighbour just sold his, slightly lower COV but total price to the buyer is $15K more than mine due to higher valuation.

Edited by gemini