Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spikedoll

How Much Cov Have You Paid?

in woodlands, i viewed 2 units, the agent told me the COV is 25k and 20k respectively.

the 1st flat is original condition, immediately i offered 10k but my agent keep saying the seller insisted for 25k.

I showed no interest on the later units, my agent finally called up said last offer is13k for the 1st flat. i doubt that high possibility i could get the flat at 10k in the beginning.

2nd unit, the COV told by my agent is 20k. i accidently contacted the seller agent, the agent said 15k can close, and 12k can try........where is the professionalism of the buyer agent???

another agent approaching me, showing a unit in woodlands that "properly" meet my requirement, he insist me to offer 15K but i think it could be lower. Finally, the flat deal at 5k COV.

I would suggest the buyer discuss with the owner during the viewing. most of the agent does not channel our preferrence to the seller.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anyone have any idea of current COV for EM or EA at Woodlands area?

Should' be ~30000-40000k . I paid 60000k for a unit at 788B..way back in 2012...how abt yours .?which block..

Sold my flat in Simei 4A, val 470k cov 35k, #03, fully ac, renovated with L box, move in condition, 10-12mins walk to mrt, amenities.

Bought tampines 4S val 403k cov 22k, highest level, next to the new tampines sport hub, 5mins to amenities, 10mins to tamp central and BEST of all 0.34km to st hildas pri sch :P

Edited by flomichbelle

i just bought a resale flat at serangoon central, just right across is mac and 24/7 NTUC fair price, wet market and community centre. 5min to MRT. 4S, corner unit, only 2 units at each floor. COV = $30k.

Hi bkok,

Super good deal man. Should be 24x.

I Used to stay there.

:)

i just bought a resale flat at serangoon central, just right across is mac and 24/7 NTUC fair price, wet market and community centre. 5min to MRT. 4S, corner unit, only 2 units at each floor. COV = $30k.

WOW! SER Ctl and $30K COV only.......That is a great catch!

Based on your brief description, I reckon the asking of $35k COV is for the fact that flat is within close proximity to all the amenities. If amenities are in your ticked box, then you must be willing to depart with your cash.

Best of luck in your flat hunting :-)

hi all

what do u guys think of a 3 room HDB at higher floor at city fringe area with a asking COV of 35K? is that reasonable?

MRT is like 6 min walk. Shopping mall across the street.

I need some advice. Tk u.

yup yup... 79x... those are the few blocks that are really expensive and since its just 5th year, the cov is really high.

But 1.0xm for a 5i on 30+ floor? Too high bah... :o Current validation for 5i at 30+floor is 795k.