Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spikedoll

How Much Cov Have You Paid?

From MCF, i tink u got urs direct from HDB rite...think u made quite a handsome profit. which you can use for your next property. For me COV paid through my own savings..juz imagine the subsequent renovation cost....sibeh siong.

So how much COV u paid for your EM?

Well yours is a better location, my aunt stay there..nice neighbourhood.

What's your nick in Mcf? Anyway we paid v high COV ( 6 digit) so we left v low budget for Reno. Talking about it me lagi heart pain .. ESP knowing ppl like u who paid low COV and got such good unit with recess lol

Is the Flat your first property purchase that's why u need use cash? Update your Reno progress hehe

Edited by spikedoll

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi 666! Sorry my memory failing! U r? :)

Lucky u to have EM at such low COV! Top floor Somemore and corner with recess! I'm jealous man! Lol

We just got an EM at bishan.. Sold our 5i at 50k COV

From MCF, i tink u got urs direct from HDB rite...think u made quite a handsome profit. which you can use for your next property. For me COV paid through my own savings..juz imagine the subsequent renovation cost....sibeh siong.

So how much COV u paid for your EM?

Well yours is a better location, my aunt stay there..nice neighbourhood.

Edited by 666

Yes, and the recess area has been bought by the current owner already.

Feel Abit heart pain to pay so much cov but luckily manage to recover most back from my existing flat.

End of the day paying 10k from my pocket.

Only 10k for COV? When was that?

Hi Sis spikedoll, long time no c u & ur hubby at the other forum..

Mine is EM Tamp st 11, top floor, corner with recess area, 159sqm at 30k cov in 2010. Previously wanted 90k, slashed till 30k. Very lucky to get that unit. Although need an overhaul. Then owner wanted to stay on some more after giving them 1 month extension..so net cov paid 24k.

Hi 666! Sorry my memory failing! U r? :)

Lucky u to have EM at such low COV! Top floor Somemore and corner with recess! I'm jealous man! Lol

We just got an EM at bishan.. Sold our 5i at 50k COV

Yes, and the recess area has been bought by the current owner already.

Feel Abit heart pain to pay so much cov but luckily manage to recover most back from my existing flat.

End of the day paying 10k from my pocket.

Hi Sis spikedoll, long time no c u & ur hubby at the other forum..

Mine is EM Tamp st 11, top floor, corner with recess area, 159sqm at 30k cov in 2010. Previously wanted 90k, slashed till 30k. Very lucky to get that unit. Although need an overhaul. Then owner wanted to stay on some more after giving them 1 month extension..so net cov paid 24k.

Hi,

Buy EM at Tampines COV 80k ( mid floor corner unit with recess area, 1 bus stop to mrt)-average condition and will be going for major overhaul to suit our lifestyle and taste

Sold 4room at Sengkang COV 70k (low floor and move in condition)

Going for selling 1st Appt this sat!

Hi rick88

Congrats your Tampines EM purchase....

Your EM is a corner unit with recess which you could buy from HDB to increase your floor area....

Though you have paid $80K COV and gotten $70K from your Sengkang unit which I believe EM shall give you a different feel of stay....

Lots of exercises down and up the flight of 15 steps of staircase ...... Easily covers 120 steps daily which burns down your fats unnoticed....

Hi,

Buy EM at Tampines COV 80k ( mid floor corner unit with recess area, 1 bus stop to mrt)-average condition and will be going for major overhaul to suit our lifestyle and taste

Wow!!! Sold COV $70k for 4 room Seng Kang...very good price!!! :yamseng:

Edited by multi888

Hi,

Hi KenLui

Welcome to HG. Maybe on the down sight the overhaul is a concern but on the bright side is the drastic increase of pricing for EM....in the end good overhaul plus EM unit = higher vauluation + high COV....

Hi Exman, thanks a lot. Think I am lucky with the timing plus the current hot focus on EM not long after I completed my transactions. Now my unit undergoing complete makeover. Hopefully everything goes well for my current renovations. It's a hefty sum to commit. :yamseng:

Sold 5i cov 50k Serangoon

Bought EM cov 25k Hougang

One thing to note, Hougang EM needs overhaul.

Pocket burnt.

Hi KenLui

Welcome to HG. Maybe on the down sight the overhaul is a concern but on the bright side is the drastic increase of pricing for EM....in the end good overhaul plus EM unit = higher vauluation + high COV....

Sold 5i cov 50k Serangoon

Bought EM cov 25k Hougang

One thing to note, Hougang EM needs overhaul.

Pocket burnt.

Edited by KenLui