Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
carrotcakegirl

❥❥❥ Petite House For Petite Family❥❥❥

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hehe... In the end we bought mitsubishi 3 door fridge... MR V45C.Never had 3 door fridge... Wahaha... Was initially looking at samsung, LG but in the end bought something else...

I loike that u share ur purchases...

Reading Kim76 tBlog is poisonous...u've been warned.,,

waaa!!! how much you bought the 3doors Mitsubishi Fridge? wanted to buy Mitubishi fridge too at the first place.. but they don't have it in white clr =/

how long they can hold your stuff?

looking forward to see more reno progress! we also applied for a 3 room flat at bukit batok, will only be coming in 3-4 years. its seriously small! looks like only 1 person can only be in the kitchen at one time.

hi there,

thank you thank you! yah my 3rooms also very very very small.. think it's about 65sqm internal =( now i'm having a hard time to decide about my kitchen cabinet layout..

Bought it at $780( displayed price $799 ) including delivery.dunno good deal anot.. :dunno: :dunno: told them if deliver dec can anot. They say can n put the delivery date k.i.v( told them havent got keys.. :P )

So anytime i want them to deliver, they will. 

Pendant lights nice.... :dribble: :dribble:

I was thinking of buying those for my dining too when I saw at LUSH. But I thinking of the black color, cos my place pretty white.

But then I chicken out cos I cant finalize the location of the dining table. :dunno: :dunno:

Up till today I still keep shifting my table... :P :P :P

Eames chair nice... Did you tried the Eames armchair? Feel shiok leh!! :notti: :notti:

That y I got 2 normal and 2 armchair.. haa...

I think your place will turn out nice... White white... :dribble: :dribble:

Wahh! Kim, many thanks for the compliments :sport-smiley-018:

Yeah me too, hope that my small house will turn out nice and cozy hehehe.. but I can beat your house ley! very cozy, neat and awesome! simplicity is the best.. :yamseng:

Think I will get the Replica White Eames Eiffel DSW Chair :sport-smiley-004: no budget to buy the authentic one heh

Can share the lighting shop at JB address with me as i think going to purchase from JB too.

Thank you

Hi Cutebaby20,

Here's the address where I bought my ceiling fans and LED ceiling lights:

Company Name : TAMPOI LIGHTING CENTRE

Category : LIGHTING

Type : LIGHTING FIXTURES-WHSLE & MFRS

Address : NO 4 ,TAMAN TAMPOI INDAH,81200 TAMPOI,JOHOR

Below is the CHEAPESTplace that I bought my white frame downlights, Philip bulbs, small white tilt downlight fittings, tracklights and T5 tube at only RM13/T5 tube = less than $5.

It's a small, dusty, kind of old-school type shop not like those normal lighting shops displaying those chandelier lights - but they have a catalog of downlights/spotlights that you can choose from.

Ling Hong Electric Sdn. Bhd.

77, Jalan Sri Bahagia 5, Taman Sri Bahagia, 81200, Johor Bahru, Johor

Johor , Malaysia

Tel: 07-236 5111

Tel: 07-236 2562

Tel: 07-236 2496

Fax: 07-236 7111 Call

E-Mail: 420666d67cf2e1a7179d5e99b8bf35daf1b0b9097bf061bb92d0

Edited by carrotcakegirl

hello all - just want to blog this depressing moment i'm facing right now; it's about the contractor I engage to do the haulage svc and demolition work (which is specially assigned by HDB)

I was told that we only allowed to engage this guy to do haulage and demolition work in our estate :dunno: so, first when my reno permit approved on 10.10.12 I only have a valid 3days permit (15, 16 and 17 Oct 12)for demolition work and it was first scheduled on 15.10.12; after office hour we went to champions court to check but surprisingly they have not started yet :unsure: then we called them to re-confirm.. and this time they told us they going to do it on 16th morning... and we went to CC again that night to check... and still!!! no progress at all!!! :furious: what is going on now?!?!?!?!?

called this guy 'Jack' to check why and why and why... i need a detailed explanation of this delay. the funny part he said that 'they have not enough worker, cuz the worker who's going to do the demolition at my unit is feeling unwell (on MC 2days!!!) what the #=.£%"^&!¬ 8| this is absurd when nobody else can replace his sick worker.

so today, I sent a strong email to HDB W'lands Branch, Town Council and CC the email to all the officers in charge.. phew finally today after lunch I receive a phone call from town council confirming about the demolition works has been scheduled to tmr morning.

Not sure if this a standard price for demolition work; I was quoted $1, 330 for kitchen entrance wall and walls between kitchen and svc yard :jawdrop:

I will try to nego the price since they already late for the demolishing work.

Here's some quick update photos:

15th Oct 12 - Arrival of my tiles from Hafary

2012-10-15185209_zpse67321f3.jpg

2012-10-15185150_zps728207ba.jpg

2012-10-15185202_zps1fc15df3.jpg

16th Oct 12 - Sand and tiles brought up into my unit

2012-10-16203857_zpsb7629e9e.jpg

2012-10-16203818_zps2ba9e7ae.jpg

Edited by carrotcakegirl

Woot...! What a long list indeed!

Hurrah for the sand and tiles! When is the estimated tile works completion date?

My lightings are the most boring kind.. U wouldnt want to know.. Wahaha..

hello all - just want to blog this depressing moment i'm facing right now; it's about the contractor I engage to do the haulage svc and demolition work (which is specially assigned by HDB)

I was told that we only allowed to engage this guy to do haulage and demolition work in our estate :dunno: so, first when my reno permit approved on 10.10.12 I only have a valid 3days permit (15, 16 and 17 Oct 12)for demolition work and it was first scheduled on 15.10.12; after office hour we went to champions court to check but surprisingly they have not started yet :unsure: then we called them to re-confirm.. and this time they told us they going to do it on 16th morning... and we went to CC again that night to check... and still!!! no progress at all!!! :furious: what is going on now?!?!?!?!?

called this guy 'Jack' to check why and why and why... i need a detailed explanation of this delay. the funny part he said that 'they have not enough worker, cuz the worker who's going to do the demolition at my unit is feeling unwell (on MC 2days!!!) what the #=.£%"^&!¬ 8| this is absurd when nobody else can replace his sick worker.

so today, I sent a strong email to HDB W'lands Branch, Town Council and CC the email to all the officers in charge.. phew finally today after lunch I receive a phone call from town council confirming about the demolition works has been scheduled to tmr morning.

Not sure if this a standard price for demolition work; I was quoted $1, 330 for kitchen entrance wall and walls between kitchen and svc yard :jawdrop:

I will try to nego the price since they already late for the demolishing work.

Here's some quick update photos:

15th Oct 12 - Arrival of my tiles from Hafary

2012-10-15185209_zpse67321f3.jpg

2012-10-15185150_zps728207ba.jpg

2012-10-15185202_zps1fc15df3.jpg

16th Oct 12 - Sand and tiles brought up into my unit

2012-10-16203857_zpsb7629e9e.jpg

2012-10-16203818_zps2ba9e7ae.jpg

I really LOL at the photos.

18th Oct 2012 - Commencement of Demolition Work

As per scheduled by town council, Jack has assigned one of his man to do the demolition at my unit this morning. Went to CC for a quick visit to re-confirm with the hacking guy which wall need to hack and what are the do's and dont's... and they estimated all can be done by today.. sounds great! :sport-smiley-004:

Hope by next week I can see many changes in my new crib :dancingqueen:

Left the office early today to run some personal errands:

Went to LG Customer Care Service@Alexandra for FREE GIFT redemption (Bought LG47" Cinema Smart LED TV at Courts)

2012-10-18194230_zps4b1b48fd.jpg

2012-10-18202428_zps7a01af58.jpg

woHoo!! can't wait to plug this into our new frameless LG TV!! watching our self in 3D actions hehehe :dribble:

and lastly, to Gain City@IMM to upgrade my A/C; from Samsung Sys 3 Inverter to Fujitsu Sys3 Inverter

9BTU x 2 for MBR and Girl's Room & 12BTU for our Living Room

2012-10-18180621_zps76c9189e.jpg

hope this can fit in nicely into our a/c ledge :unsure:

2012-10-18180628_zps6590306a.jpg

Edited by carrotcakegirl

19th Oct 2012 - Completion Of Demolition Work

The demolition work supposedly to be completed on 18th Oct 2012, but due to one man show.. so it took about 2days to complete.

Kitchen Entrance

2012-10-19162732_zps1935625e.jpg

View from the kitchen to the living room - better view now ;)

2012-10-19162856_zps45368fc3.jpg

View from service yard

2012-10-19162828_zps9c6b0d69.jpg

Merging the kitchen and the service yard

2012-10-19162807_zpsffa7229f.jpg

View from the corridor

2012-10-19224551_zps6e647584.jpg