Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
carrotcakegirl

❥❥❥ Petite House For Petite Family❥❥❥

Hi Carrotcake,

Really like your cozy place & your brick walls!

Me & wife intend to have a similar Craftbricks, would you mind sharing how to get the Craftbricks from JB and your contractor to install it? Perhaps your electrician contact as well. Appreciate it.

You can email me at im_shmee@yahoo.com.sg

Btw, your hubby Kamal is my cousin.. :)

Tell him i'm Abg Mamad; Cik Wahit's son..

Great to know you guys have a lovely house!) :yamseng:

hi abg mamad, thank you for liking our small birdnest. you getting your new house too eh? which bto?

sure, i will email you my ID contact. we'll be organizing housewarming on the 22nd dec 2012 sila la datang :sport-smiley-018:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thanks alot for the invitation for ur housewarming.. Insya'allah, we'll see you guys soon!

Btw, me n wifey still awaiting for our keys for our Punggol Ripples BTO. Expected to be ready by 1st quarter next year.. but already feels like a thousand years.. Now slowly trying to get the resources available.. Really impressed by ur home Reno journey, a very thoughtful process which inspire us!

Cheers!

Sorry I've been away..but now I'm Back with more photos :drunk:

KITCHEN

sorry for the poor image quality, backsplash and lightings in the kitchen have yet to install

2012-12-03194035.jpg

my brazilian walnut and piano white kitchen

2012-12-05210944.jpg

2012-12-05211013.jpg

2012-12-05211100.jpg

2012-12-05211040.jpg

Edited by carrotcakegirl

Wow!! Simply breathless...! Ur home exudes( is that the correct spelling? :P) warmth....

Love love ur kitchen, n feature walls the most. N the bomb shelter ledge thingy.... :good: :good:

Hey Carrotcakegirl, glad that everything's coming together for your home!

May I know what is the height of your oven from the floor? Does this placement height allows you to see at eye level, or is it slightly low, so open from around waist level? Thanks!

Hi carrotcakegirl,

I went to tampoi and got the alpha fan F420 too. But after installation, my conracrie said it is still wobbly, asked me to get someone from alpha to re-install it. Do u have similar problem?

Also, I m also looking at that blind from gmarket, have yours arrived yet? I want to hear your review on it. Please share some pictures.

Thanks,

Yeocando