Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jonchar

Oil Canvas Painting For New House

I have completed my reno journey in recent months after searching here for information previously.

After shifting in, decided to get some paintings for my wall but found the paintings locally expensive. Decide to look outside Singapore for inexpensive but nice paintings instead.

One thing lead to another and finally ended up getting 6 paintings at one go for my house from this painter living in Mexico currently. Waited for close to a month for the painter to paint before receiving it from the courier. Got it stretched and hanged it up.

25z44xt.jpg

1z6gvew.jpg

30cqhaw.jpg

34dr05x.jpg

1tx6oo.jpg

Love Venice as that's where I went for my honeymoon and hence many of the pictures are from there.

Love the print colors and what makes this special is the painter uses a palette knife to paint it instead of brushes. Those interested you can take take a look at www.afremov.com

Enjoy!

Edited by jonchar

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

That is nice. You mentioned a month for him to paint it. Did you send him your photos as ref.?

Mind to share your cost in the paintings and freight?

i thought of sending kids photo for painters in Shenzhen. i was told it cost around S$100-200ea.

That is nice. You mentioned a month for him to paint it. Did you send him your photos as ref.?

Mind to share your cost in the paintings and freight?

i thought of sending kids photo for painters in Shenzhen. i was told it cost around S$100-200ea.

Oh I didn't. I selected from what he have actually. But it took quite a while for him to paint as I bought a total of 6 for my home and 1 for my office.

For his paintings, it will be good to add him on facebook and usually he have discounts almost every week. the biggest one, 72" x 48" i got it very cheap. He decided to give the first 5 person a painting of anything from his site at any size at only US$188 inc shipping. Others, I bought again through his special offer of US$99 each, and buy 2 get the 3rd free inc shipping. At his main home page of his website, there will always be offers for some paintings at US139. At other times, he will give discount coupons and get 60% off all prices.

Cheap and good. But you must be able to appreciate his colorful paintings though.

Bro.,

Its says free shipping, Is it really free?

Oh I didn't. I selected from what he have actually. But it took quite a while for him to paint as I bought a total of 6 for my home and 1 for my office.

For his paintings, it will be good to add him on facebook and usually he have discounts almost every week. the biggest one, 72" x 48" i got it very cheap. He decided to give the first 5 person a painting of anything from his site at any size at only US$188 inc shipping. Others, I bought again through his special offer of US$99 each, and buy 2 get the 3rd free inc shipping. At his main home page of his website, there will always be offers for some paintings at US139. At other times, he will give discount coupons and get 60% off all prices.

Cheap and good. But you must be able to appreciate his colorful paintings though.

Thanks all. Actually actual painting are far nicer than the pic i took from my iphone. Must see it in real person to appreciate.

Yes, shipping via UPS is included free. That includes whether it is rolled up in a tube or even if you pay extra to get it framed before shipping over, ready to be hanged.

However i would advise against paying the US$25 for the extra framing. One of my paintings, the wood got warpped as i believe the flight to SG is too long and from cold to hot, hot to cold atmosphere, believe thats why it warpped. I had to take it down and restretch it at my own cost. But they were kind enuf to send me another painting of my choice after i brought it up to them.

I'm happy with them and hence recommending to all here. Hope to see more Afremov fans in Singapore!

Actually if you get a chance to go Shenzhen at the Luohu Train Station area, there is a mall and I bought a 3piece abstract canvas painting for sgd 50.

Very good deal.

I heard those paintings in LuoHu came from a street that specialized in all kinds of painting. A self portrait can go as low as S$100.

Maybe need to make a trip there to shop for it?

Actually if you get a chance to go Shenzhen at the Luohu Train Station area, there is a mall and I bought a 3piece abstract canvas painting for sgd 50.

Very good deal.