Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
disgruntled

Help~ Comments On Fixed Glass Panel Tv Feature Wall

hi all,

Thoughts/comments needed; has anyone used a fixed glass panel as their TV feature wall before + wall mounted bracket?

Would like to know if its the 'norm' to have bare unfinished wood exposed even though area will be concealed by the TV. We were under the impression that the fixed glass panel would be 'made-to-measure' with the glass resized around the screw holes of the wall mounted TV bracket. Rather caught by surprised when it was confirmed (by our ID) that the 'bare unfinished exposed wood' was IT.

Apologies if description's a little haphazard - as they say a picture speaks volume(s), attached photo link

http://www.flickr.co...N05/8083045257/

Urgent feedback appreciated

tks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Mmm.. I think your ID can at least arrange for it to be painted black or white... Then it looked more presentable har ...

But glass would be difficult I guess since material, including the wooden frame will expand and contract with weather... Hence likely than not the glass would crack with time... Just my thot

Edited by nets

tks for replying Nets.

Think at the very least the glass could still have been re-sized to fit closer to the tv wall mount frame - the backing is extendable away from the wall.

Perhaps my attached pic isn't very clear, will upload a revised shortly