Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andrewtanjk

Brick Wall Feature

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I know of someone who does wallpaper with that design you want, the brick feel. Texture is 3D feel, so you can feel the uneven texture of a brick from a wallpaper.

I'm keen on having a white brick wall feature in my bedroom too. Wallpaper is easy but it's just not the same :( I wanna be able to feel the roughness and unevenness of it. Anyone knows who/where I should contact?

You want to visit Kallang leisure park. Wall story, I saw those wall paper with the type of effects which you want.

i just did my entrance wall with white brick. i love it. my ID even complemented it with a timber storage cum TV feature wall. it was awesome!

t80e_a44_ud6wf.jpg

Hi Chatmng,

I am keen to replicate the white brick feature wall that you have.

Do you think you can share the price you paid for the wall and how did the contractor complete this (ie. with tiles or bricks or..)?

Thanks!

i just did my entrance wall with white brick. i love it. my ID even complemented it with a timber storage cum TV feature wall. it was awesome!

t80e_a44_ud6wf.jpg

mind pm me the actual cost for brickwall feature in your house? per sft? thanks.

I would like to have a brick wall too, but I am very concerned about cleaning and maintaining it. Do you have any problems with that so far?

Thanks.

t80e_a44_ud6wf.jpg

Hi,

I had a brickwall to at my BTO! anyway, did you paint over your brickwall?

I did not paint mine (to have that natural look) but a bit concerned about the chalky/dusty feel...

Mind sharing?

Thanks.

Hi,

I'm also interested in having brick wall for my EA's TV console wall + Dining wall, as this will be the longest wall in the house.

Anyone tried 3D panels? from Wall Affairs perhaps?

Thank you.

Regards

AdoreGirl