Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lunareverie

Strictly Scandinavian Home

I shifted all the 'green' stuff to guest room, including the green leaf cushion. The lovely curtains are done by Jiawei's mother :yeah: I like the color of the curtains. It''s a warm white color, most importantly, it is easy maintainence. The workmanship is good :good:

3d369205d488f8ac70e4c1c0a3de868c.jpg

The green squirrel and the mini ginkgo tree with some small plants...

01b211fbfeb76a58d17824e1f3dbf280.jpg

I will b adding in a mini terrarium fish bowl in this room.

Edited by Lunareverie

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

For the living room we chose sheer white curtains. I love it when the wind blows and the light curtains just flies, the curtains are pushed to one side as I dun like curtains flying to my face when I sit at the sofa :P

e3d322b5e948a7ff16ed0444daaada23.jpg

Another view

1bae6e2a4658bfc946fb1d5331c976b1.jpg

I shifted all the 'green' stuff to guest room, including the green leaf cushion. The lovely curtains are done by Jiawei's mother :yeah: I like the color of the curtains. It''s a warm white color, most importantly, it is easy maintainence. The workmanship is good :good:

3d369205d488f8ac70e4c1c0a3de868c.jpg

The green squirrel and the mini ginkgo tree with some small plants...

01b211fbfeb76a58d17824e1f3dbf280.jpg

I will b adding in a mini terrarium fish bowl in this room.

May i know where do you get the mini gingko tree and green squirrel. Looks good..

May i know where do you get the mini gingko tree and green squirrel. Looks good..

Hi the mini ginkgo tree is from ikea. I took of off from the display at Alexandra showroom, when I went to the plant section, I could not find it. It was crowded and the place was messy, try going on less crowded timing and see if they still have it or not.

As for the squirrel, u can get it from franc franc or wonderland at haji lane. Wonderland has more variety and their stuff there are very nice.

Nice decor ~ green color blend well in your guest room.

Thanks a lot. :sport-smiley-018: but I'm rather lost in the study room deco... I was thinking of putting a white/glass bottle vase with a brown branch at the empty space of the lower shelf (btwn the book and cage) what do u think?

Edited by Lunareverie

Hmmm i think it would look better with a green plant...you might want to consider putting some photos? Or some frame pictures? Or perhaps having decorations which reflects more of your personality?

Alternatively you can find some unique desk clock and a nice calendar...as it serves some purpose...

Thanks for the tip. I intend to try putting a tree branch in a white pr glass bottle vase or some personal stuff to add the nature or human touch... I'll upload some pics once I'm done. When I look at the pic, I feel somehow, something missing... Like very empty and cold...

Think paintings, prints, family photos will help add some colour and character to your walls. Typically scandi type homes will have stuff on walls right?

I quite like the selection at Pomelo:

578507_10151296316732495_947796695_n.jpg

Can browse online and on etsy.

E.g.

http://boldandnoble.com

Think paintings, prints, family photos will help add some colour and character to your walls. Typically scandi type homes will have stuff on walls right?

E.g.

Nice!! I looking for such pictures! I wanted to get from ikea but hubby say ppl can tell its from ikea :bangwall:

Decorating is though... Now I looking for a desk lamp for my sqtudy room. I saw on your blog that u have a baby arco lamp. Is it from space or marquis? I was thinking of getting a muuto lamp for the study table but hubby dun seem to like it :bangwall:

Is it not nice?

b543c70cdace12fb485e548fd137cf84.jpg

Nice!! I looking for such pictures! I wanted to get from ikea but hubby say ppl can tell its from ikea :bangwall:

Decorating is though... Now I looking for a desk lamp for my sqtudy room. I saw on your blog that u have a baby arco lamp. Is it from space or marquis? I was thinking of getting a muuto lamp for the study table but hubby dun seem to like it :bangwall:

Is it not nice?

Haha, I also dun like. But if you like it and will be the one using then go for it lar. Lamp from LifeStorey, but don't think they it sell anymore.

Have fun on etsy. Quite addictive.

Locally there is Kwerkee. Have have fairly cute stuff: http://www.kwerkee.com/join/v39g

E.g.

I actually bought the joker print from Pomelo :) it's really nice and we are looking for more.

I do believe a frame cluster brings out a lot in the house and think of it as an installation where you can swap the prints for new ones and update.

Haha, I also dun like. But if you like it and will be the one using then go for it lar. Lamp from LifeStorey, but don't think they it sell anymore.

Have fun on etsy. Quite addictive.

Locally there is Kwerkee. Have have fairly cute stuff: http://www.kwerkee.com/join/v39g

Yes etsy is very addictive!! The items there are so lovely! I love the bold and noble world map picture. Thanks for the tip. I'm so conservative on the pictures on the wall as I'm so afraid of making mistakes and wasting money.

I saw some wire pieces in the pic , looks nice!

I actually bought the joker print from Pomelo :) it's really nice and we are looking for more.

I do believe a frame cluster brings out a lot in the house and think of it as an installation where you can swap the prints for new ones and update.

I agree! How much is the joker print that u bought?

"it’s sometimes wise to take things slowly, adding elements to our homes over time, rather than all at once. This process insures you make far fewer decorating faux pas, and get it just right, rather than wasting your budget with snap decisions. It can also be much more gratifying and fun to go slowly as you decorate, revising plans and tweaking your ideas as your awareness for your design aesthetic becomes more clear. you kind of grow into your space, or maybe you even move into your first owned-home and the design process can often be as fun as the outcome!"(Taken from www.sfgirlbybay.com)

i totally agree... but i'm so so so impatient...haizzz

Is it not nice?

b543c70cdace12fb485e548fd137cf84.jpg

This lamp is nice! Which shop here sells this?

Or how about these? http://www.etsy.com/listing/101730542/dipped-dip-dyed-wood-arm-table-lamp ; http://www.etsy.com/listing/101730350/dipped-wood-arm-table-lamp-color-blocked