Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lunareverie

Strictly Scandinavian Home

Been busy lately with work and all, I've yet to review my deco part... But I think I browse too many photos, seems like too many ideas... I need to focus...but I'm inspired by these pics

77dadec7f50420255dc98d92d693c287.jpg

The colors and leg,profile of the table is so sweet! But definitely a no no for hubby...

But we do prefer a more mature and masculine style...

fa046c5dd0ad25e98801896803c96ddd.jpg

I thought of ditching the green and do,like the one above...But I'll have no more place to put the greens... :bangwall:

If put in toilet, then toilet will be greenhouse...Like that

3b8488661a22c142dacfcf9e47345b64.jpg

Got 2 of such bowls to put on the piano..it has functional use as we'll put keys, wallet and hp in the larger bowl, the coins will be in the smaller one. I do not Intend to add anymore stuff as I scared I buy wrong things and waste money... :bangwall: Or gotta keep,doing exchange...sales ppl will hate me :furious:

b01fb893548dd7eaba9874474d5cb885.jpg

The pic below is so effortlessly chic and not overdone... I'm like sweating over every detail...gosh! I really dun wanna ruin the reno efforts.

d540a3d4ffb99aee5c5fffc818abcc1e.jpg

Edited by Lunareverie

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Super like a house like this style..argh... I'm stressed

65809ecc69365487b54a56f4fc555e37.jpg

I worry a lot on clutter and I worry my accessories can cause clutter :bangwall: I need to keep revising the look... Stress :~

Hi all, there us a space above the fridge, Jiawei suggested doing a cabinet above it to make it look more complete. Wat do u all think? Should I go ahead?

5D21A26B-2CE6-4273-B759-DC7A623E3F2F-534-000001CEA87A420B.jpg

Should i add a top shelf? Something like the next pic to make it look more complete?

1D7B3FE8-57D2-4227-9BEA-9F039046C489-515-000001C6379046DA.jpg

I cant fInd a better pic to represent.

Any suggestions?

Or a cat ? :good:

072908_fridge.jpg

Or some open shelves for more of your Scandi ornaments. Too many top cabinets can have a oppressive feeling, makes the kitchen small, at least that's how I feel. Unless you reeeeeeally need more storage space ?

Edited by veryboliao

Hi I'm still in a dilemma, Jiawei has completed everything. It was a smooth project. This is the only last part..

I agree with adidadem on the empty void. I hope to have a close cabinet to give a complete look.

Alvin and veryboliao also brought up an important point on the void creating an actual reminder of how big the kitchen is.

This is the only open area tt shows the space of the kitchen. The rest of the kitchen is all shelved up...

Well I do not need the storage but I welcome extra storage space for future.

I can't visualize well... More comments r welcomed :-) thanks...

Hi I'm still in a dilemma, Jiawei has completed everything. It was a smooth project. This is the only last part..

I agree with adidadem on the empty void. I hope to have a close cabinet to give a complete look.

Alvin and veryboliao also brought up an important point on the void creating an actual reminder of how big the kitchen is.

This is the only open area tt shows the space of the kitchen. The rest of the kitchen is all shelved up...

Well I do not need the storage but I welcome extra storage space for future.

I can't visualize well... More comments r welcomed :-) thanks...

How about putting a few simple shelves, then display some cooking related deco?

Jiawei suggested open shelves. But i have open shelves phobia because I currently have no ideas how to decorate the part. Thus I tot of making it into close shelves to convert it to further storage....

Jiawei suggested open shelves. But i have open shelves phobia because I currently have no ideas how to decorate the part. Thus I tot of making it into close shelves to convert it to further storage....

i actually put a turbine fan on top of my fridge. didn't plan for that but ended up liking it cos it kept the kitchen very well ventilated.