Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lunareverie

Strictly Scandinavian Home

The painted walls in one of our rooms, its hard to capture the true color of the wall using iPhone, but there is some warm ness in the white. Not stark bare cold white.

6cb78ca232a7420df1e459a7ed9d21da.jpg

Hi! Can I check who you got to do the add-on grilles to the windows? can share contact pls? :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi luna, i love your scandi reno!

would you mind sharing where you got your wall mounted shelves, and your TV console? it's an excellent choice!

I tried putting some scandi stuff into the study room, adding the bunting flags... Hope it's not overdone.

16882583-695A-4E44-8330-E371AAA9143A-1025-0000026E178B090D.jpg

wow, I love your deco. Its totally not overdone. It looks like the styling on design sponge. :good:

Hello,

wow, seems like scandi-style home very popular. I like the brick wall you have! :)

I like to do it for my new HDB flat too.

If you don't mind, can I ask how much the contractor quote you for the wall? How big is your wall?

I like to have reference to start off.. One ID quoted but I am not confident with him as he was not even sure how the bricks should be applied onto the wall and he mentioned no grouting needs to be done.

Look forward to hear from you. :)

Thank you very much for the attention.

Hi Lunareverie, I've been following your blog and really like what you've done to your new home. Can you please share the contact details of Jiawei with me? Thanks and happy holidays!

Hi,

Chanced upon your renotalk t-blog and feel really inspired by the choice of your interior design photos. Can you share with us ur contact for your interior designer "JW"?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

IHome

Hi Lunareverie,

I have been following your blog and your place is nicely done up!. You can try putting a big signature clock above the fridge if you do not want to spend additional $$ to cover up the space. Can try something like this from www.curathing.com

Retro_Flip_Clock_Main_-_IMG_1887_grande_zpsad29f0d0.jpg

Big enough to create an impact and can be seen through the glass door of your kitchen...

Edited by akylim

I tried putting some scandi stuff into the study room, adding the bunting flags... Hope it's not overdone.

16882583-695A-4E44-8330-E371AAA9143A-1025-0000026E178B090D.jpg

Hi Lunareverie, wanted to check with you if these shelves are from Ikea or is it done by your ID? Thanks!

Hi all, there us a space above the fridge, Jiawei suggested doing a cabinet above it to make it look more complete. Wat do u all think? Should I go ahead?

5D21A26B-2CE6-4273-B759-DC7A623E3F2F-534-000001CEA87A420B.jpg

Should i add a top shelf? Something like the next pic to make it look more complete?

1D7B3FE8-57D2-4227-9BEA-9F039046C489-515-000001C6379046DA.jpg

I cant fInd a better pic to represent.

Any suggestions?

As some that had suggested, placing a cabinet would be give you additional space and you won't have to clean those high shelves (if you opt for open shelves). Also to cater for the possible taller fridge, do exactly like the pic you posted which is an additional piece of board/plank that you can easily remove(think of those little metal knobs/shelf support to hold the vertical piece of wood with cut in notches where the metal knobs/shelf supports sits in. Note that you can't be putting it in place from the top, you would only be able to pull it outwards. Sorry, I can't really explain it any clearer as I have this visualise..

Also don't bother about having it flush with the right side cabinet since you guys have already thought of getting a taller fridge in future.