Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lunareverie

Strictly Scandinavian Home

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi hi,

I'm thrilled to find somebody who also liked the scandinavian theme for home. Could you please share with me your ID and curtain contacts as well? I'm getting the keys to my new home soon.

Thanks for sharing your journey in renovating your home. It was helpful indeed. My email address is taylingling@gmail.com. Thanks.

Hi Lunareverie

Love your blog on your house reno. Same like you, I am also looking for good ID who can do Scandi design. Can you share the contact of your ID/contractor and the one that did your solid top for the bay windows, and also the rough cost you paid for both? You can PM or email me sylowi@yahoo.com. Thanks!

Pls can I have the ID jw contact pls !!! Love scandinavia n his design !

My email is imhyeun@naver.com

Many many thanks !

I see this in Luna's signature :

My contractor/ID: Jiawei hp (98159078)

I see this in Luna's signature :

My contractor/ID: Jiawei hp (98159078)

Many thanks I just switch to pc mode then saw her signature. Thank you Edited by vivien315

Hello everyone!

I am looking for houses that have the scandinavian look, we are doing a telemovie for channel 5,

We are looking for filming for 3 to 4 days, filming will be in nov and dec, payment will be made,

If you are keen please contact me at 86806712 or email me at anuradhamathews@gmail.com

Thank you

Guest Chris Chua

I am a resident in Caspian too, happy to see your post and love the designs you have shared. Considering a phase two reno this year, hope you can share your quotation with me. My email is moodreams@yahoo.com.sg' many thanks in advance!

Hi may I know how much you paid for the curtains? Mind to share the contact?

I shifted all the 'green' stuff to guest room, including the green leaf cushion. The lovely curtains are done by Jiawei's mother http://www.renotalk.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/yeah.gif I like the color of the curtains. It''s a warm white color, most importantly, it is easy maintainence. The workmanship is good http://www.renotalk.com/forum/public/style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/good.gif

3d369205d488f8ac70e4c1c0a3de868c.jpg

The green squirrel and the mini ginkgo tree with some small plants...

01b211fbfeb76a58d17824e1f3dbf280.jpg

I will b adding in a mini terrarium fish bowl in this room.