Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andrina

Little Hse On The Green

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Looking forward to the nice reno photos :)

After reading so many EM reno, was thinking maybe should sell away my pte and do nice nice solid reno for my EM and move back to stay.

I'm still loving my big spacious EM.

Looking forward to the nice reno photos :)

After reading so many EM reno, was thinking maybe should sell away my pte and do nice nice solid reno for my EM and move back to stay.

I'm still loving my big spacious EM.

U have 2 properties? Condo n EM? How nice if I can own 2 properties and get to live in both.... Haha :)

Its been such a long time since my last post!

Here we are with our completed pics.... I will say that this reno journey has been a really good one. Thank you Mr Tee and team!

As we enter... :

entrancetohse.jpg

drykitchenandstoreroom.jpg

tvarea.jpg

we are still pending items... eg our wallpaper in mbr and also our grass for balcony... when everything is more settled, I will be posting more pictures. :)

Commendations to Mr Kevin Tee:

I will like to take this opportunity to thank Mr K for allowing us to have such a fuss free renovation journey.

Throughout the past few weeks of renovation, I will say that he has been chasing us more than we have chased him.

I admire the fact that he has fresh ideas, the desire to do the best and he has always been surfacing to us some things to take note of for the new house. For instance, when it rains, my flat will always be subjected to heavy ponding issues though I am on the 3rd floor and 4th floor(and that's the highest). Contractors will usually just be more concerned about the work within the house. Mr Tee actually went the extra mile to alert us to this and came up with various suggestions on how we can prevent these issues.

Of course, there have been some miscommunications along the way... (eg my light boxes at the stairs, I thought I wanted wood laminate, but after some recollections, yes, I did give him the okay to have the light boxes done in white gloss laminate) however, when we look back, this has been a really good and productive renovation journey.

Yes, its not entirely cheap for the renovations but what I had expected was delivered and it was above my expectations.

Thank you Kevin for the beautiful house. Thank you for fitting into our timeline the things we want. Thank you for being such a helpful contractor! :)