Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tomasulu

Lap Pool Anyone?

Ok we've decided to do a laptop by the side of our property. Dimension will be around 3m x 20m. We have absolutely no idea what to consider other than we'd like to have a salt water pool system.

What's your experience?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i get v vastly different quotes from different parties, ranging from 80k(only) to 250k!!! Equally confused!!

Hello fcar

I am intending to do just a lap pool beside our property. In the misdt of sourcing for contractors now. Mind if you share your contacts? Or have you found a reliable one already?

Hello fcar

I am intending to do just a lap pool beside our property. In the misdt of sourcing for contractors now. Mind if you share your contacts? Or have you found a reliable one already?

I am sourcing for a builder/architect for a "new erection" job. The pool quotes are part of the overall package.

Seems construction costs on a psf basis have gone up tremendously. I get quotes of 300-400psf!!

Have to scale down our ambition from 20m to 14m because of a manhole. Why did pub put the manhole inspection access in private land?? They would do well to remember the p in pub.

Anyway I googled and checked out a few companies. Most expensive quote was $130k which includes plan submission and approval to move the drainage pipes.

Have to scale down our ambition from 20m to 14m because of a manhole. Why did pub put the manhole inspection access in private land?? They would do well to remember the p in pub.

Anyway I googled and checked out a few companies. Most expensive quote was $130k which includes plan submission and approval to move the drainage pipes.

Hi, are you sure the manhole is a PUB inspection access? Do you have the Sewage Interpretation Plan?

you can also check with PUB first to confirm. If this is just part of your private drainage system, you can move it to build your pool for just a fraction of the cost you mentioned.

Edited by TS1